Oil Can’ Boyd Admits To Pitching Under Influence Of Cocaine

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Oil Can’ Boyd Admits To Pitching Under Influence Of Cocaine

Former crap pitcher Oil Can Boyd talked about how he was high on cocaine in every game he pitched. Boyd was sorta like the Dontrelle Willis of his generation. A marginally talented black pitcher that got chance after chance to pitch even though he was lousy and in this case a drug addict.

Of course in Boyd's twisted mind the treatment he received was "racist" even though no one ever bothered him about his drug use and gave him chance after chance, he says:
“The reason I caught the deep end to it is because I’m black. The bottom line is the game carries a lot of bigotry, and that was an easy way for them to do it,†Boyd said. “If I wasn’t outspoken and a so-called a ‘proud black man,’ maybe I would have gotten the empathy and sympathy like other ballplayers got that I didn’t get; like Darryl Strawberry, Dwight Gooden, Steve Howe. I can name 50 people that got third and fourth chances all because they weren’t outspoken black individuals.â€

These types of black people are silly, and if it wasn't for the tremendous power of BRA he would be derided and insulted by anyone with a small sense of decency.

I remember this clown pitching one time and then all of a sudden he starts taking off his uniform. It was one of the craziest things you could imagine. But the media played it off as "oh, that Oil Can Boyd what a colorful chararcter!". When it turns out that what he really was is another coke-head black athlete in the vein of Lawrence Taylor and Dave Parker.

MSM slanted nauseating news story at link:

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2012/02/...dmits-to-pitching-under-influence-of-cocaine/

Truthteller

Mentor
As a teen, I met Oil Can Boyd after a game in Boston. He was pumping gas at the same time me and my friends were (at a station real close to Fenway Park) and one guy with us approached him at the pump and talked with him for about 5 minutes. Surprisingly, Boyd came off as being very friendly in that brief encounter, but swore a lot. Couldn't even talk about good things (his well pitched games, win streaks) without swearing left and right...One thing I sort of recall he said was like "Yea I pitched real good against Seattle (or whatever team?), but that stupid f*cking lame fastball I thew in the 7th almost put me in the $hithouse...Men, that was some f*ucked up stuff that night".

I also remember at another point, while he was being real friendly to us, he unleashed a barage of swear words at some women he had in the car -- he left his wallet in the car and wanted her to grab it so he could pay up. She seemed to be some sort of non-black exotic (Puerto Rican?), who took the barage of insults promptly.

Not much of a story, just remember he swore a lot -- like every other word. Who knows if he was doing coke then, but I wouldn't be surprised based on those few minutes?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
As a teen, I met Oil Can Boyd after a game in Boston. He was pumping gas at the same time me and my friends were (at a station real close to Fenway Park) and one guy with us approached him at the pump and talked with him for about 5 minutes. Surprisingly, Boyd came off as being very friendly in that brief encounter, but swore a lot. Couldn't even talk about good things (his well pitched games, win streaks) without swearing left and right...One thing I sort of recall he said was like "Yea I pitched real good against Seattle (or whatever team?), but that stupid f*cking lame fastball I thew in the 7th almost put me in the $hithouse...Men, that was some f*ucked up stuff that night".

I also remember at another point, while he was being real friendly to us, he unleashed a barage of swear words at some women he had in the car -- he left his wallet in the car and wanted her to grab it so he could pay up. She seemed to be some sort of non-black exotic (Puerto Rican?), who took the barage of insults promptly.

Not much of a story, just remember he swore a lot -- like every other word. Who knows if he was doing coke then, but I wouldn't be surprised based on those few minutes?

That kind of non-stop cursing was standard operating procedure for quite a few blacks I've known over the years. Pretty sad, but just another sign of their ignorance and/or refusal to follow established standards of decency. Of course, I've known quite a few Whites who talked like that too, but a much smaller percentage when compared to blacks. I can't stand to be around people who constantly swear. It isn't needed and only makes the swearer look bad.