ObamaCare's Dirty Little Secret

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

Kaptain

Master
The dirtiest little secret is Obama's anti-white portion of the bill. With Obama everything is about race.

"Between pages 878 and 909 of H.R. 3200, in an area related to grants for medical training, the Secretary of Health and Human Services is empowered to grant preference in awarding training grants. For the specialties of "family medicine, general internal medicine, general pediatrics, geriatrics and physician assistantship" (pages 878-882); "medical residents on community-based settings" (pages 883-886) and "general, pediatric and public health dentists and dental hygienists" (pages 887-891), it is written that "the Secretary shall give preference to... entities that have a demonstrated record of... training individuals who are from underrepresented minority groups or disadvantaged backgrounds."

Further, the bill amends the Public Health Service Act to give preferences in "advanced education nursing grants" to programs that "increase diversity among advanced education nurses" (pages 892-895). Grants for "enhancing the public health workforce" similarly give preference to "entities that have a demonstrated record of... training individuals who are from underrepresented minority groups or disadvantaged backgrounds" (pages 907-909).. . . "By making racial preferences a shortcut to federal funding, schools will reduce their quest for the best and turn it into a hunt for the right racial numbers. This, in the long run, will hurt the quality of our nation's health care. We need to stop the social experimentation and focus on cost and performance.""

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
What a bunch of crap!
smiley7.gif
Time to send out some emails.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

guest301

Hall of Famer
DixieDestroyer said:
More uprising by proud Americans tired of the push towards Marxism...

Latest Voter Revolts Against Bacrock's Socialized Medicine Scam

Yes Sir. I personally along with several friends are attending a protest at my congressman's house this weekend, possibly a town hall later that day and the tea party in Cuyahoga Falls on August 19th. It started out as me and my best friend going to these things and now a whole group of us are going. The great awakening is getting bigger and bigger, can't wait for mid term elections next year.