Obama is going to destroy the American worker

Hawkeye2

Mentor
The Trans Pacific Partnership is the worst trade deal. Worse then NAFTA. Essentially he is going to send a huge amount of jobs overseize and in return kill all wadges. Businesses will be forced to outsouce to stay competitive, and as a result the the rate of unemployed and underemployed will be huge.
I can tell you that as a result of this manufacturing with be dead in the U.S. and most of the people in the states will have to relocate. Even the liberals are calling Obama insane for this.
http://www.vox.com/2015/4/17/8438995/why-obamas-new-trade-deal-is-so-controversial

Hawkeye2

Mentor
I urge everyone on this site to do everything to defeat this bill. Call your congressman, post this on twitter, facebook, and any other social media site. Make sure everbody is aware of how toxic this bill is for America.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
The reason I'm so passionate about this issue has really nothing to do with me either. I'm a chemist for a big company making 70,000 a year and my wife makes about the same as a nurse.
My concern is for the blue collar workers that are going to lose their jobs because of this. I grew up in Allentown PA, my father worked at Bethlehem steel as a machinist. To see those being outsourced killed my hometown. We had people becoming alcoholing, and a couple of guys commited suicide.
The reason why I was such a big fan of Ron Paul was because he was so outspoken about stopping the TPP. Paul's vision was the exact opposite of the vision that Obama has for America.