Obama aka Barry Soetero Involved in Group Interested in buying Suns

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
how does a retired, life-long “public servant” who never held a job in the private sector accumulate enough wealth to buy a professional sports team?

i think we all know the answer to this )obviously redundant) question, but why is no one in the media asking it? (we probably know the answer to that question, too.)

Bucky

Hall of Famer
how does a retired, life-long “public servant” who never held a job in the private sector accumulate enough wealth to buy a professional sports team?

i think we all know the answer to this )obviously redundant) question, but why is no one in the media asking it? (we probably know the answer to that question, too.)
LOL good point!

So the tribe sacrifices one of their own so Barry can own a team. Always scheming.

white is right

Hall of Famer

He's signed some huge book deals and has a fat public speaking fee so he could in theory be a 1 percent or another symbolic owner ie a poor man's Magic Johnson owner.

I suspect unless the new ownership group is a bunch of celebrities it will be the usual suspects...