Obama’s aunt

Bart

Hall of Famer
Obama's aunt: "You have the obligation to make me a citizen"Â￾

http://www.thepoliticalcesspool.org/jamesedwards/2010/09/22/obamas-aunt-you-have-the-obligation-to-make-me-a-citizen/

This video pretty much brings the mentality of those from the third world into sharp focus. Barack Obama's aunt, who came to America illegally and continues to receive her government check in the mail each month without ever having paid one cent in taxes, says we have the obligation to make her a citizen.
Wow. It must be nice to be a member of a protected minority class to whom the laws don't apply.
At one point during the interview, when asked about the $700 per month stipend she receives from the American taxpayers, she talks about how the government is "taking advantage"Â￾ of her. She also claims that Jesus Christ is paying for her expensive attorney.

The USA has ceased to exist as a meaningful political entity. All that's left is a giant corpse propped up by the White taxpayer being slowly picked apart by every type of scavenger imaginable. The question isn't "can we somehow bring this dead body back to life?" but "what is going to replace it?"

Europe

Mentor
Run Stuffing LB said:
The USA has ceased to exist as a meaningful political entity. All that's left is a giant corpse propped up by the White taxpayer being slowly picked apart by every type of scavenger imaginable. The question isn't "can we somehow bring this dead body back to life?" but "what is going to replace it?"

No question about that.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Run Stuffing LB said:

Absolutely, positively, 100% correct!

My worry though is that it can drag on a loooong time. Look at how bad the south american countries are, and they have been that way a very long time. The idea that the current system collapses and is replaced with something is no sure thing. It can 'survive' for quite a while in a miserable state.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
You're right jaxvid. They'll do their best to prop up the body for as long as possible. Look at Greece. Dead, but propped up, kinda like watching "Weekend at Bernie's".

Paleocon

Guru
Bart said:
Obama's aunt: "You have the obligation to make me a citizen"Â￾

She actually said "If I come here as an immigrant, you have the
obligation to make me a citizen." As if she did us all a favor by
coming here and dumping her worthless carcass on welfare. Well, since she didn't specify what country we are obliged to make her a citizen of I guess we will just have to go with country of origin. She can take the Kenyan-in-Chief with her.

waterbed

Mentor
Friends told that it is very difficult to become American Citizen, you have to have a high payed Job and work for a lot of years.At least this is true for Europeans.

Europe

Mentor
waterbed said:
Friends told that it is very difficult to become American Citizen, you have to have a high payed Job and work for a lot of years.At least this is true for Europeans.

It's true it takes a long time to become a citizen. I don't know how many years.But, there are so many illegals here it is unbelievable. Plus,we have all these legal immigrants with their chain migration,so we are in a sense being invaded with the traitors in gov't and business the leaders in this treacherous behavior.