obama’s reichstag fire

I need your opinions. When do you believe BHO will create his Reichstag fire? For those who don't remember, the Nazis set fire to the reichstag building to create a crisis to gain dictorial powers.
Ideally, he should start it in 2015. By that time the Civilian National Security Force, the Obama SS, and legions of brainwashed Obama Youth will be available to gain control. However, BHO may not want to endanger his chances for total control by having another election. He may do this in 2011.
What would be his Reichstag fire? If congress burn down, our version of the Reichstag, no one would care- they might cheer. What could possible shock Americans that we would be willing to give up our freedom for security?
Any opinions.

C Darwin

Mentor
I prey quite often that it's not going to be a biological attack.

Bronk

Mentor
In the interests of historical accuracy, there is no evidence that the Nazis set the Reichstag fire.

However, you ask a good question. He may simply use the current economic crisis as an excuse to do anything.

Good point, Bronk. The problem is that the economy is so bad that even a small improvement helps BHO's reputation. The Chicago Tribune will proclaim his greatness.
BHO is the master of controling emotions. He needs some dramatic event. It has to be original. When and where it will be I don't know. I am hoping that be talking about it openly, we can prevent it.

Bronk

Mentor
Crisis is the health of the state. Recall that Biden said Obama would be tested early on. I'm inclined to agree with him.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Oklahoma City bombing and 9/11 were this country's "Reichstag fires." Both events were followed by draconian legislation. The fedgov now has unchallenged (and unchallengeable) dictatorial powers, as exercised through a "unitary executive." The only question is if more of those powers will be utilized in the aftermath of some sort of "crisis."

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
The Oklahoma City bombing and 9/11 were this country's "Reichstag fires."  Both events were followed by draconian legislation.  The fedgov now has unchallenged (and unchallengeable) dictatorial powers, as exercised through a "unitary executive."  The only question is if more of those powers will be utilized in the aftermath of some sort of "crisis." 

Outstanding!
smiley32.gif

The 9/11 false-flag "attack" dwarfed the Reichstag fire x10. The Elite leveraged 9/11 for their Empire building scheme & a growing, Orwellian police-state. "Jorge Boosh" set the precedence via un-Constitutional legislation like the Military Commissions, (so-called) "Patriot" and John Warner Defense Authorization Acts as a method to implement the (planned) dystopia. I'm sure fellow Globalist pawn "Bacrock YObuma" will pick up where "Skull&Bonesman" Bush left off in the trampling of our Constitutional Republic!