Obama’s birth certificate

Bart

Hall of Famer
Aanyone know if there is any truth to this, or is it a bunch of baloney? I've read of this at other web sites, but nothing in the mainstream American media.If true, I don't hink it will deter him in the slightest. Can you imagine the fury of blacks if he wasdisqualified?Whites would be terrified. Congress, or the Judiciary would scramble to have the existingrequirementsscrapped, saying they are archaic.

[url]http://www.daily.pk/world/84-worldnews/6726-barack-obama-is- not-a-us-citizen.html[/url]

Barack Obama Is Not a US Citizen

Monday, 25 August 2008 03:28 www.daily.pk
<DIV =ing>
<DIV =article-content>

Birth Certificate Found in Kenya. Citizen of Kenya and Indonesia. Hawaiian Certificate Forged.

On Aug. 21st attorney Philip J. Berg requested an injunction in Federal Court against the nomination of Barack Obama, citing evidence that candidate Barack Obama is not a US citizen, and "the obvious problems that will occur when the Republican Party raises these issues after Obama is nominated."

Berg argues that Barack Obama was born in Kenya in 1961 to an American woman, Stanley Ann Dunham, and a Kenyan man, Barack Hussein Obama Senior, as reportedly shown by a birth certificate from Mombasa Maternity Hospital. According to the law at that time, a parent could pass US citizenship on to a child born abroad if the parent was at least 19 years old. Obama's mother was only 18.

No hospital birth certificate has been produced to show Obama was born in Hawaii, only a certificate of birth registry after the fact, which forensics experts have denounced as a forgery. (snip)

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Hmm, I hopethe accusation is truebut have no clue as to whether it is or not.

PhillyBirds

Mentor
Very interesting. You would think that someone with Obama's connectios, he wouldn't let something like this "slip through the cracks". What will remain to be seen is whether or not the MSM makes this a headline.

I'm assuming they won't.

guest301

Hall of Famer
PhillyBirds said:
Very interesting. You would think that someone with Obama's connectios, he wouldn't let something like this "slip through the cracks". What will remain to be seen is whether or not the MSM makes this a headline.

I'm assuming they won't.

This story has been around for several months and the MSM obviously doesn't care and the story is gaining no traction. Rush should maybe start talking about it.

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
It`s not even just the issue brought up in the article about his mother`s age, either. It can`t be just one American parent, if you are born overseas. Both parents must be American citizens for a person to be eligible to be president. This is common sense as the Constitution is explicit about the native-born American requirement.

Menelik

Mentor
I think its a bogus charge. If its true it sure isn't catching fire in the press now is it?

G

Menelik said:
I think its a bogus charge. If its true it sure isn't catching fire in the press now is it?

Its not catching fire, that's only more reason to suspect it is true.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
89Glory said:
Menelik said:

Its not catching fire, that's only more reason to suspect it is true.

I agree. The media is notoriously liberal and wants Obama to win. They can't investigate this or give it air time because it might turn out to be true.

And if it is, Hillary will step in an emergency nomination and be the Democratic candidate and steal the election from McCain.
smiley29.gif

guest301

Hall of Famer
Great point Shogun and I didn't think of that angle to it. I am kinda suprised that maybe Hillary couldn't do something to maybe give this story some traction. Maybe she is all about 2012 now.

I presume the Rebups have looked into this. If it is true they have an obligation to report this as soon as possible. This would be a serious violation of the constitution.

This is not like the Dick cheney residence issue, it is serious.

Bart

Hall of Famer
This story is getting more attention. If the attorney is correct we could see some major fireworks.He claims to have Obama's paternal grandmother on tape saying she was in the delivery room when he was birthed in Kenya. This is from the Savage Weiner show, so take that into consideration. But still. .. it its compelling. Makes you wonder why BO needs to go to Hawaii.

"Part I: Is Obama An Illegal Alien???" via YouTube

<DIV align=center>

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
i've mentioned this in the Obama's Greatest Threat thread, as well. if the "news" media were really that, this would be getting a lot more attention.

i've also emailed the video links as well as the WorldNetDaily articles to a popular, supposedly conservative, radio talk show host. we'll see if he A)responds to me, and B) talks about it on the air.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
The judge dismissed the lawsuit asking for proof of Obama's citizenship:

Judges dismess suit

Surrick issued a 34-page memorandum and opinion that said the claims were "ridiculous" and "patently false." He also said Berg's effort to pursue his claim regarding Obama's citizenship were "frivolous and not worthy of discussion."

Surrick is a Clinton appointee, just in case you had any doubt.
Edited by: White Shogun

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
smiley3.gif
smiley5.gif
smiley7.gif

how can a judge simply dismiss this?!? there is FAR too much evidence to claim the lawsuit is "patently false," "ridiculous," and "not worthy of discussion." at the very least, the lawsuit deserves to have a fair hearing to examine and refute the introduced evidence.

is this the new definition of justice? simply ignore inconvenient facts and force the American public to accept what big government gives us?

i am very, very angry.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Not only that, the judge ruled that Berg lacked standing to bring the case, saying any harm from an allegedly ineligible candidate was "too vague and its effects too attenuated to confer standing on any and all voters."

In other words, a citizen does not have the right to bring suit to assure that the citizenship of a presidential candidate meets the requirements of the Constitution.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Shogun, i simply don't have the words to describe the horrendous nature of such a ruling. wow.just wow.
smiley5.gif
smiley7.gif
smiley18.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Simply unreal. The old double standard works for them and against us every time.
smiley7.gif

I took my stopwatch out. It took my three minutes to find my birth certificate. My house is a mess, so this is fast. So why can't the editor of the Harvard Law Review find his?

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
the strange twists continue as the governor of Hawaii seals Obongo's papers.

excerpts:

HONOLULU, Hawaii - Although the legitimacy of Sen. Barack Obama's birth certificate has become a focus of intense speculation - and even several lawsuits - WND has learned that Hawaii's Gov. Linda Lingle has placed the candidate's birth certificate under seal, and instructed the state's Department of Health to make sure no one in the press obtains access to the original document under any circumstances ...

... the source told WND confidentially the motivation for withholding the original birth certificate was political, although the source refused to disclose whether there was any information on the original birth certificate that would prove politically embarrassing to Obama.

The source also refused to answer WND's question whether the original document on file with the Department of Health was a hospital-generated birth certificate or a registration of birth that may have been filed subsequent to the birth ...

Although the Obama campaign could immediately put an end to all the challenges by simply producing the candidate's original birth certificate, it has not done so. And the "Fight the Smears" website offers no explanation as to why Obama has refused to request, and make public, an original hospital-generated birth certificate which the Hawaii Department of Health may possess.

here's an exceptionally well done video by an independent film company that is very succinct. why isn't this getting more attention from the media?!?Edited by: Jimmy Chitwood