Now It’s Joe Paterno’s Turn

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
JoePa has been a reliable Caste System recruiter for the past decade plus. Now he gives his version of the Fisher DeBerry line. Funny, but when I watch two black dominated teams play, including teams in the highly touted SEC, the games are usually low-scoring, error-filled non-masterpieces.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2213130

We'll have to wait and see if this one gains legs or not.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
What the helk does he mean by "turning the game around." Joe Paterno needs to retire. I now have no sympathy for the man, even though he is clearly suffering from Alzheimers, not to mention the long term effects of Caste System Syndrome.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Joe is partly right. Poor tackling and rotten cornerback play are the two biggest reasons scoring is up. Thanks to the move to all black defenses.

Note that DeBarry wanted blacks for his defense because he felt the all black TCU defense was so much faster but Paterno says the reason scoring is up is because of black players. I'm confused. Which is it? Are they making the offense better or the defense better?

And Joe PA if they are so good why aren't they making the defenses better.

These old guys need to move on
smiley7.gif

Kaptain

Master
What has kept JoePa from winning anything that last few years has been his black quarterback. Did he forget about all of his great white linebackers and quarterbacks. What about his last great wide reciever - Joe Jurevicius? Its seems like the old coaches start pandering to the black afflete when they fear they are losing touch with the game. He's like a pathetic old guy making a fool of himself trying to act young and hip.

GWTJ

Mentor
Paterno's quote doesn't support the title of this article. Paterno says nothing about scoring, he is just throwing a compliment to blacks in general for their participation and how it is a good thing(in his mind).This looks like ESPN taking a non specific quote and spinning it the way they see fit. Which is supporting the Caste system of blacks handling the ball at all times.

I simply do not understand the mindset of the White coach...and I don't think I ever will.

Even though I'm from the South (with our jet-black football teams), I
have watched the Ohio-Pennsylvania High-School All-Star and its seems
that there are scores of great White prep stars in that region.
So why aren't these guys playing for the Big 10 schools? Simple
answer: the coaches want "speed," i.e. "blacks."

The only thing more pathetic than the spectacle of "White" (and I use
the term lightly) coaches groveling at the feet of black high school
recruits is the sight of those same coaches justifying the actions of
those same black thugs when they "act themselves." There's a good
reason why a lot of people call Penn State "State Penn."

And is it just me, or does it look just plain wrong</span> to see a black QB wearing the Penn State uniform?

sunshine

Mentor
Essentially saying the same thing as DeBerry. No wonder white skill athletes are disappearing faster than some endangered species. This is the most sickening mind set. As for Paterno and Bowden and all the racist clowns, history will record them as prejudiced idiots despite all their wins.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Southern Knight said:
And is it just me, or does it look just plain &lt;span style="font-style: italic;"&gt;wrong&lt;/span&gt; to see a black QB wearing the Penn State uniform?

It is not just you, I cringe when I see it too! What in the world is happening there?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I have always thought it was wrong for Penn State to have a black QB, they do look out of place in those uniforms.

surfsider

Guru
As a rule the D-1 and professional coaches are as imaginative as lemmings. They seem to follow the latest trends in lock-step unison. It is amazing that any innovations happen at all and the ones that have happened lately are to the detriment of sports generally.

If these coaches don't want to get into trouble they should use the Bobby Bowden approach and instead of words employ a dismissive laugh on the subject of whites and the skill positions.

foreverfree

Mentor
Southern Knight said:
There's a good
reason why a lot of people call Penn State "State Penn."

By coincidence, there happens to be a state penitentiary just up the road from State College.

John

JD074

Master
Here's my take on all this anti-white rhetoric: it's good that they're expressing their true feelings. It's about f***ing time. I wish that every single coach who believes that blacks are superior athletes would say it on record, so that we know where we really stand. Let's see exactly how many coaches think this way, and how many don't. Maybe there are a few Clyde Hart's out there.

Almost everybody already believes that blacks are better athletes anyway, might as well get it out in the open.

Colonel_Reb said:
What the helk does he mean by "turning the game around."

That's the part that got me, too. What was wrong with the game before?

surfsider said:
If these coaches don't want to get into trouble they should use the Bobby Bowden approach and instead of words employ a dismissive laugh on the subject of whites and the skill positions.

Great point. Why are they even saying anything about the subject at all? Edited by: JD074

G

If a coach has all white players and fails he WILL get fired and called racist. If he has all blacks and loses he will not get fired and get little ridicule. So it basically boils down to job security which ultimately means money. We all know who controls the money in this country right?? The_________!! (fill in the blank)