Norway is TOO WHITE… According to the President of Jewish Communities in Oslo…

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
No such thing as too white!! And do Muslims pick first names with variety?! Everyones named Mohammed. Real original.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
Well if it's too White for him, why doesn't he go to a wonderfully multi-cultural place that celebrates and embraces all races, ethnicities, cultures, and religions?

Of course I'm talking about Israel.

Oh.

Wait.

dwid

Hall of Famer
Well if it's too White for him, why doesn't he go to a wonderfully multi-cultural place that celebrates and embraces all races, ethnicities, cultures, and religions?

Of course I'm talking about Israel.

Oh.

Wait.
oh man i don't know how more people don't wake up to this. It is so in your face at this point that they want to destroy the White race. Maybe nobody gives a crap.

Last edited:
Someday, when Muslims become the majority, Jews will need to leave Western Europe.

Interesting article from the Jerusalem Post:

http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Op-Ed-Contributors/Muslim-anti-Semitism-in-Western-Europe

"For whatever a man is soweth, this he will also reap" - The Bible

The Old Testament is nothing, if not a history of the Jews acting ultimately against their own interests. They need to be saved from themselves, which might be the point of the New Testament. Jews prosper in white countries, and are slaughtered in Arab countries. Just how smart are the Jews? Clever? Very. Smart? I wonder.