Non-Stop Anti-White Hate Propaganda

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
As I write this, ABC's "Nightline" is airing a show about a black little league team that wasn't allowed to play in the Little League World Series in 1955. All that's going on the world and this is what Ted Koppel and ABC have deemed to be worthy of coverage tonight. No wonder so many blacks are filled with hatred of whites, and no wonder so many whites are filled with guilt. This racial agitprop is stuffed down everyone's throats 24/7.

I suggest that before he finally leaves "Nightline," Koppel do a show on the many thousands of whites in the U.S. who are murdered by blacks each and every year.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I have to think this type of thing is just building up anger in people that would otherwise be more receptive, I have even heard people that fit the mold of self hating whites become fatigued at the rehashes of Jim Crow, slavery, etc.

It is amazing that of all the things going on in the world ABC is devoting time to that. No wonder thier ratings suck. They dont even listen to the market anymore.

Another thing that gets me is the constant witch hunts against aged white guys from the south that had small involvement in a racial incident 40 years ago and have already been cleared, often several times, but now our FBI has the time and resources to put together a sham trial to get a conviction.

Very frustrating.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
No wonder so many blacks are filled with hatred of whites, and no wonder so many whites are filled with guilt. This racial agitprop is stuffed down everyone's throats 24/7.

Why would the networks reach so far back into the past to rehash a story which can only inflame the passions of the viewers? The America of 1955, is a place so far removed from today, that it boggles the mind. No nation in history has done so much sorapidly to elevate the status of minority groups living amongst them. Whites I might add, have done this at their own peril, suffering huge losses in everyconceivable area.I'll not enumerate them, weare all painfully aware. So, why would Ted Koppelberg and his ilk stir up the pot even more? The plan must continueunabated, 24/7 until we are totally vanquished.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
You know, its quite amazing that the U.S. and Israeli governments can track down hundreds of tired old men accused of war crimes in WW II, no matter where they live, where they hide, nor withstanding any change of identity - but can't find $%*&*$* Osama Ben Laden?

You boys have hit the nail on the head. The ethnic cleansing of
Whites in North America would not be possible without control of the
media. Control the minds of the White masses, and you can
actually get otherwise intelligent people to act suicidal, i.e saying
things like "diversity is a blessing", "the White man has oppressed
blacks for so long...", and to use ignorant phreases such as calling
each other "White bread."

To Shogun: Osama bin Laden is the "boogeyman", intended to scare the
goyim into supporting Jorge W. Boosh's "War Against Israel's
Enemies." Osama has been a CIA asset for decades. Whenever
I say this, people always ask "What's in it for him?" The
answer: Osama is a folk hero to over 1 billion Muslims worldwide,
who all think he is single-handedly taking down the U.S.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
"What's in it for him?" The answer: Osama is a folk hero to over 1 billion Muslims worldwide, who all think he is single-handedly taking down the U.S.

Not to mention cash.
smiley36.gif

My point was that if we wanted to find him, we would have done so by now.

Bart

Hall of Famer
White Shogun said:
You know, its quite amazing that the U.S. and Israeli governments can track down hundreds of tired old men accused of war crimes in WW II, no matter where they live, where they hide, nor withstanding any change of identity - but can't find $%*&*$* Osama Ben Laden?

It is amazing isn't it? They can find an old Ukranian, German or Pole who may have been a soldier somewhere in Europe 65 years ago but don't have a clue about Bin Laden. You would think it would be fairly easy to find a tall Arab who needs a kidney dialysis machine nearby or he will die. Who knows if he is still alive? Interestingly enough, Osama turns up in a video scolding Americans right before the election.I thought it looked very strange. He barely moved a muscle except to lift part of his hand off the desk. Previous Bin Laden audio's and video's were proven to be fakes, soI doubt the authenticity of the last one.