Nikki Giovanni

Bart

Hall of Famer
I'm sure some of you have read about Nikki Giovanni. She (?) was one of Cho's instructors at VT. I guarantee you, if Giovanni had not been a black female,but a white man who wrote poetry about killing blacks, the media would have laid much of the blamefor the shooting massacre at his feet.

http://www.davidduke.com/general/2077_2077.html#more-2077

The media has been talking incessantly about the motivations of mass murderer Seung Hui Cho at Virginia Tech. But, few in media have dared to speak about what drovethisKorean studentto the intense hatred that led to the gory deaths of 32 students and faculty. Did race play a part in this worse mass killing in American history?

... One of Cho's teachers in his English department at VT is the "celebrated" Nikki Giovanni. The following are words from the poetry of this Black racist, radical feminist, Marxist "poet" at Virginia Tech. Not only is her poetry at the intellectual level of a twelve year old, it is imbued with vicious racial hatred against White people and makes a call for Black people to shed their role of "******" and become "real Black men" by... murdering White people. Here is an excerpt from "The True Import of Present Dialog, Black vs. Negro."

Here is the entire poem in its original error-filled English and its full-blown hatred:
<BLOCKQUOTE>

Can you kill
Can you kill
Can a ****** kill
Can a ****** kill a honkie
Can a ****** kill the Man
Can you kill ******
Huh? ****** can you
kill
Do you know how to draw blood
Can you poison
Can you stab-a-Jew
Can you kill huh? ******
Can you kill
Can you run a protestant down with your
'68 El Dorado
(that's all they're good for anyway)
Can you kill
Can you piss on a blond head
Can you cut it off
Can you kill
A ****** can die
We ain't got to prove we can die
We got to prove we can kill
They sent us to kill
Japan and Africa
We policed europe (sic)
Can you kill
Can you kill a white man
Can you kill the ******
in you
Can you make your ****** mind
die
Can you kill your ****** mind
And free your black hands to
strangle
Can you kill
Can a ****** kill
Can you shoot straight and
Fire for good measure
Can you splatter their brains in the street
Can you kill them
Can you lure them to bed to kill them
We kill in Viet Nam
for them
We kill for UN &amp; NATO &amp; SEATO &amp; US
And everywhere for all alphabet (sic) but
BLACK
Can we learn to kill WHITE for BLACK
Learn to kill ******s
Learn to be Black men
</BLOCKQUOTE>

After reading this racist call to hate and murder by Cho's esteemed teacher, Nikki Giovanni, can you guess who was given the honor of delivering the closing remarks at the memorial service on campus for the slain 32 students and faculty? It was, of course, the same person who has advocated "...shoot straight... and splatter their brains in the street."

capt.cfdfbecb2a76478f8555576b6a4af102.virginia_tech_poet_preofessor_vash101.jpg

Nikki GiovanniEdited by: Bart

I actually had the displeasure of watching her closing remarks when they were broadcast, and even without knowing what I know now, I was sickened by her opportunism in plugging her leftist ideals.

That sure sounds like hate speech advocating violence to my ears...but, as we all know, only white people do that so I must be in error.

According to MSM, which may not be correct, she was the instructor that threw him out and sent him to consoling. No doubt this public humiliation started him on the path to a mental breakdown. As far as I am concerned, the blood is on her hands.
The two plays are no more violent than movies I have seen. Both plays have a step son killing a step father. According to my sister, the soap opera fanatic, (Korean soap operas are renowned all over the world- naturally she watches them) a step father is the worse evil that children have to face.
Nikki G shown have been more culturally sensitive to this. Instead she publicly humilated him.
BTW, what has Michael Vick said about this? He play football at VT. He is probably too stoned to notice.

G

screamingeagle said:
According to MSM, which may not be correct, she was the instructor that threw him out and sent him to consoling. No doubt this public humiliation started him on the path to a mental breakdown. As far as I am concerned, the blood is on her hands.
The two plays are no more violent than movies I have seen. Both plays have a step son killing a step father. According to my sister, the soap opera fanatic, (Korean soap operas are renowned all over the world- naturally she watches them) a step father is the worse evil that children have to face.
Nikki G shown have been more culturally sensitive to this. Instead she publicly humilated him.
BTW, what has Michael Vick said about this? He play football at VT. He is probably too stoned to notice.
See threw him out because he was taking pictures of female students in his class and scaring the other students.

Cho had mental problems since highschool.

Regardless of her personal beliefs you cant really pin this tragedy on her.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Why do we need to pin this evil on anyone other than Cho? There is too much looking around for reasons for this when the reason is Cho himself:

"A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart brings forth that which is evil."

There are millions of people in this country who have suffered worse than Cho who do not go on murderous rampages every time they get turned down for a date or kicked out of a class. Part of the problem in our society today is the constant seeking of outside sources of blame. Our parents, society, the government, you name it - as long as it ain't my fault! This desire to blame anyone but the individual leads people to seek and accept a nanny, 'big brother' style of government to 'make everything all better' in the face of every circumstance. We've removed any sense of individual responsibility, and with loss of responsibility comes loss of freedom. Loss of responsibility means we can't take care of ourselves, so someone else must, and thus we lose our liberty.

White Shogun said:
Why do we need to pin this evil on anyone other than Cho? There is too much looking around for reasons for this when the reason is Cho himself:

"A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart brings forth that which is evil."

There are millions of people in this country who have suffered worse than Cho who do not go on murderous rampages every time they get turned down for a date or kicked out of a class. Part of the problem in our society today is the constant seeking of outside sources of blame. Our parents, society, the government, you name it - as long as it ain't my fault! This desire to blame anyone but the individual leads people to seek and accept a nanny, 'big brother' style of government to 'make everything all better' in the face of every circumstance. We've removed any sense of individual responsibility, and with loss of responsibility comes loss of freedom. Loss of responsibility means we can't take care of ourselves, so someone else must, and thus we lose our liberty.

The basic reason Cho massacred the students at Virginia Tech was that he was a homicidal schizophrenic who was going to do something sooner or later. Nobody or nothing really directly made him do it. Maybe he could have been prevented from killing all those people if he had been institutionalized under constant supervision or on antipsychotic medication, and maybe not.

I've only thought of him in terms of being mentally ill, but the accompanying article is interesting and may explain a lot.

[url]http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1612688,00. html[/url]

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Bart said:
After reading this racist call to hate and murder by Cho's esteemed teacher, Nikki Giovanni, can you guess who was given the honor of delivering the closing remarks at the memorial service on campus for the slain 32 students and faculty? It was, of course, the same person who has advocated "...shoot straight... and splatter their brains in the street."

capt.cfdfbecb2a76478f8555576b6a4af102.virginia_tech_poet_preofessor_vash101.jpg

Nikki Giovanni

I don't know what could possibly better illustrate the hypocrisy and vastly differing set of standards between how whites are supposed to think and behave, and everyone else, especially blacks. We live in a completely distorted, sick,and perverted society. If more whites don't quickly see what's going on -- and reject it in totaland regain their wits and common sense-- well, the writing's already on the wall in big, bold, hateful screeds.

white is right

Hall of Famer
highschoolcoach said:
White Shogun said:
Why do we need to pin this evil on anyone other than Cho? There is too much looking around for reasons for this when the reason is Cho himself: "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart brings forth that which is evil." There are millions of people in this country who have suffered worse than Cho who do not go on murderous rampages every time they get turned down for a date or kicked out of a class. Part of the problem in our society today is the constant seeking of outside sources of blame. Our parents, society, the government, you name it - as long as it ain't my fault! This desire to blame anyone but the individual leads people to seek and accept a nanny, 'big brother' style of government to 'make everything all better' in the face of every circumstance. We've removed any sense of individual responsibility, and with loss of responsibility comes loss of freedom. Loss of responsibility means we can't take care of ourselves, so someone else must, and thus we lose our liberty.

The basic reason Cho massacred the students at Virginia Tech was that he was a homicidal schizophrenic who was going to do something sooner or later. Nobody or nothing really directly made him do it. Maybe he could have been prevented from killing all those people if he had been institutionalized under constant supervision or on antipsychotic medication, and maybe not.

I've only thought of him in terms of being mentally ill, but the accompanying article is interesting and may explain a lot.

I agree, and the problem lies in why he was released by a Virginia mental health hospital in the first place. Also if people don't force Virginia to adopt a background check for mental illness before giving firearms to individuals then this problem is going to happen again. Generally if you put up enough barriers maniacs like Cho will not pursue gun ownership as they aren't true criminals but mentally disturbed individuals.Edited by: white is right

white is right said:
highschoolcoach said:
White Shogun said:
Why do we need to pin this evil on anyone other than Cho? There is too much looking around for reasons for this when the reason is Cho himself: "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart brings forth that which is evil." There are millions of people in this country who have suffered worse than Cho who do not go on murderous rampages every time they get turned down for a date or kicked out of a class. Part of the problem in our society today is the constant seeking of outside sources of blame. Our parents, society, the government, you name it - as long as it ain't my fault! This desire to blame anyone but the individual leads people to seek and accept a nanny, 'big brother' style of government to 'make everything all better' in the face of every circumstance. We've removed any sense of individual responsibility, and with loss of responsibility comes loss of freedom. Loss of responsibility means we can't take care of ourselves, so someone else must, and thus we lose our liberty.

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1612688,00. html
I agree, and the problem lies in why he was released by a Virginia mental health hospital in the first place. Also if people don't force Virginia to adopt a background check for mental illness before giving firearms to individuals then this problem is going to happen again. Generally if you put up enough barriers maniacs like Cho will not pursue gun ownership as they aren't true criminals but mentally disturbed individuals.

Thanks for the nice reply and i agree with you, also. Given the nature of "copycats", it's possible than some other disturbed person is contemplating his/her own "extravaganza". I hope not, but consider it very possible.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
highschoolcoach said:
White Shogun said:

Just curious, why did you quote my post? I can't see in what you've written whether you are in agreement with what I said or have written a rebuttal. Or were you just using my post as a springboard for your own thoughts on the same topic?

Maybe the difference lies in our perception of whether a homicidial schizophrenic can be considered evil?

White Shogun said:
highschoolcoach said:
White Shogun said:

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1612688,00. html

Just curious, why did you quote my post? I can't see in what you've written whether you are in agreement with what I said or have written a rebuttal. Or were you just using my post as a springboard for your own thoughts on the same topic?

Maybe the difference lies in our perception of whether a homicidial schizophrenic can be considered evil?

I was agreeing with you. Especially, the "Why do we need to pin this evil on anyone other than Cho?" part.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Thanks, coach. I thought so but wasn't sure. In re-reading my post to you I realize my question might have come across as snide. I apologize if so.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Wouldn't it have been great if Cho had chose Nikki as one of his victims and also sent one of his messages using her poetry? That would have been righteous poetic justice. How could the media have ignored that?

I wonder if Cho knew about her violent anti-white screeds? Didn't he have to if she was one of his professors? I wonder if he mentioned anything about her and her hate filled "poems" but the media has covered it up.