Nik Wallenda Walks High-Wire Over Niagara Falls

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

Zeus

Guru
Great stuff, thanks for this sir!

That's the kind of greatness ( conquering oceans, high mountains, other planets, breaking records of human will and braveness etc) that traditionally only OUR WHITE KIND, has been able to achieve. Congratulations to Mister Wallenda.

Are you aware of this gentleman by the way?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE71aKXjss0&feature=related

Austrian Felix Baumgartner will try to break this record...........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-TCO2IdoTA

Only white men can dare to achieve greatness of this kind, simply because we are descendants of people such as Alexander the Great, Charlemagne, Socrates, Shakespeare, Leonardo Da Vinci, Homer, Beethoven, Louis Pasteur, Mozart, Pythagoras, Napoleon, George Washington, Fyodor Dostoevsky, Hypatia, Christopher Columbus, Neil Armstrong, Karl Benz, Leo Tolstoy, Constantine, Aristotle, Plato, Viktor Hugo and so many many many many others, too many to mention.

Of course we don't have ultimate "legends" with such a high IQ, contribution and good looks such as Oprah Winfrey, Spike Lee and Michael Jackson, but oh well, we have our great people too:lol:

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Great stuff, thanks for this sir!

That's the kind of greatness ( conquering oceans, high mountains, other planets, breaking records of human will and braveness etc) that traditionally only OUR WHITE KIND, has been able to achieve. Congratulations to Mister Wallenda.

Are you aware of this gentleman by the way?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE71aKXjss0&feature=related

Austrian Felix Baumgartner will try to break this record...........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-TCO2IdoTA

Only white men can dare to achieve greatness of this kind, simply because we are descendants of people such as Alexander the Great, Charlemagne, Socrates, Shakespeare, Leonardo Da Vinci, Homer, Beethoven, Louis Pasteur, Mozart, Pythagoras, Napoleon, George Washington, Fyodor Dostoevsky, Hypatia, Christopher Columbus, Neil Armstrong, Karl Benz, Leo Tolstoy, Constantine, Aristotle, Plato, Viktor Hugo and so many many many many others, too many to mention.

Of course we don't have ultimate "legends" with such a high IQ, contribution and good looks such as Oprah Winfrey, Spike Lee and Michael Jackson, but oh well, we have our great people too:lol:

You are mentally ill boy! I recommend therapy!

Zeus

Guru
Last edited:

Highlander

Mentor
You are mentally ill boy! I recommend therapy!
Zeus's post was a pretty good one. I don't know why you chastised him for making a very White-positive post that didn't insult anyone here.

We (as White men) living in a hardcore Cultural Marxist society have enough issues to deal with to be backbiting, insulting, and fighting with each other over as well. We should try to be as supportive, respectful, and positive to each other as possible. Lord knows no one else will.

Zeus

Guru
Zeus's post was a pretty good one. I don't know why you chastised him for making a very White-positive post that didn't insult anyone here.

We (as White men) living in a hardcore Cultural Marxist society have enough issues to deal with to be backbiting, insulting, and fighting with each other over as well. We should try to be as supportive, respectful, and positive to each other as possible. Lord knows no one else will.

Thank you very much kind sir..............This site has given me a good lesson why the white kind is getting weaker and weaker and slowly fading and extincting in countries like the US and England (Even though I knew already from my previous trips in those 2 countries)

Being a true pro white man and especially VOCAL about it, it's considered a "crime" from MOST guys who consider their-selves "pro white"...........LOL

No offense, but some of the guys in here are pathetic losers, not pro white by any mean, all they beg for is the mercy, "justice" and co-existence with the Jews, Negroes, Mexicans, Pakistani etc.
That's why the Jew and Negro keep gaining more and more power in the US, England, France and so on, they won't show any sign of mercy FOOLS, they will freaking destroy you merciless.

At this point it would be my honor if I get banned from Mr. Don Wassal, at least he's pro white for real, with "rich" history and tons of writings and battles against the Zionist Jews.

Mr. Wassal, your intention and purpose of this site was magnificent sir, but you truly need TRUE WARRIORS who will fight and die for their race, not some cry babies and losers who are in the defensive mode 24/7.

Proud member of Golden Dawn, I could care less at this point if I ever post to this site again. The revolutions has started already, USA WAKE UP.

Not even 5% of the members in here wouldn't be accepted in Golden Dawn as members and you call me this and that? I AM WHITE AND PROUD OF IT, END OF THE STORY!

I have been a blessing to this site, the losers who can't see it, is because they are too afraid to even fight for their rights or truly to be proud for their WHITE RACE AND HISTORY............PATHETIC!

Last edited:

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Zeus, FYI the site owner's name is Don Wassall.

Highlander, I could be wrong but I took whiteathlete33's comment as humorous and not meant to be offensive.

I'm thrilled to hear that Nik Wallenda made the walk successfully! The little woman and I were going to watch it but got sidetracked. :happy:

dwid

Hall of Famer
Zeus, what an ignorant statement because it seems you don't know a damn thing about what people believe on here or how they are in real life. This site is mostly about supporting White athletes from what is written and posted. There are a wide range of views on here, mostly pro White. I for one like to keep things toned down on this site and others (everyone is different and to each his own) to appeal the those on the fence. Do you think the average White male who has been brainwashed but still has a feeling in the back of his mind things are wrong is going to automatically become pro White when he has been told that is "racist" and "evil" all of his life? no, so I just root for my own kind, point out the discrimination and double standards, basically show people the truth and let people slowly come to their own conclusions and beliefs. You'd be surprised of how many people I have made say "you know what , your right" rather than your method which I used to get replies such as "get out of the 1950's or "this is the 21st century take your outdated beliefs somewhere else"

I also find it funny that you boast of your pride calling people out that you don't know behind a keyboard. You seem pretty butt hurt about one post that seemed to be made in humor. You shouldn't get your panties up in a bunch over something like that when most people agree with what you said. We are all of the same race here, there is no reason to fight amgonst your own like this over something so ridiculous. At least I think we are all of the same race here, those who like to cause in fighting tend to be a member of a certain tribe...

and you don't know what White people will do when **** hits the fan to protect their White families.

Last edited:

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer

I said what I said because this is a great thread started by Dixie, yet Zeus has to belittle blacks in every single post. It's sickening. It's against the forum guidelines and every single post he rants about blacks. It seems as if he has an inferiority complex. Everyone on this site makes comments on black behavior but this guy does it in every post. His post was a good one except for that last line.

He attacks members of this site for supposedly being obsessed that blacks dominate a few sports yet he's the one always talking about it. It seems he's the obsessed one.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Thank you very much kind sir..............This site has given me a good lesson why the white kind is getting weaker and weaker and slowly fading and extincting in countries like the US and England (Even though I knew already from my previous trips in those 2 countries)

Being a true pro white man and especially VOCAL about it, it's considered a "crime" from MOST guys who consider their-selves "pro white"...........LOL

No offense, but some of the guys in here are pathetic losers, not pro white by any mean, all they beg for is the mercy, "justice" and co-existence with the Jews, Negroes, Mexicans, Pakistani etc.
That's why the Jew and Negro keep gaining more and more power in the US, England, France and so on, they won't show any sign of mercy FOOLS, they will freaking destroy you merciless.

At this point it would be my honor if I get banned from Mr. Don Wassal, at least he's pro white for real, with "rich" history and tons of writings and battles against the Zionist Jews.

Mr. Wassal, your intention and purpose of this site was magnificent sir, but you truly need TRUE WARRIORS who will fight and die for their race, not some cry babies and losers who are in the defensive mode 24/7.

Proud member of Golden Dawn, I could care less at this point if I ever post to this site again. The revolutions has started already, USA WAKE UP.

Not even 5% of the members in here wouldn't be accepted in Golden Dawn as members and you call me this and that? I AM WHITE AND PROUD OF IT, END OF THE STORY!

I have been a blessing to this site, the losers who can't see it, is because they are too afraid to even fight for their rights or truly to be proud for their WHITE RACE AND HISTORY............PATHETIC!

You've been banned what now six times? If that's a blessing then I must be crazy. I'm not going to derail this thread anymore and won't respond back but please stop the constant ranting about blacks. You are a good poster when you stick to the topic yet you seem to not be able to do that.

Zeus

Guru
You've been banned what now six times? If that's a blessing then I must be crazy. I'm not going to derail this thread anymore and won't respond back but please stop the constant ranting about blacks. You are a good poster when you stick to the topic yet you seem to not be able to do that.

Sorry for offending your African-American co-citizens and personal heroes sir :)

This site gets better and better man, it keeps surprises me more and more.......now they get offended because I "attack" blacks......the same blacks who commit hate crime against my white people on daily basis in every corner of this planet.........As for me having an inferiority complex with blacks, well how couldn't I having one? Their quality of skin, quality of hair, gorgeous features, extremely high IQ and most of all, GLORIOUS past and history and their tons of contributions and achievements to society, does this to me........ Anyways, whiteathlete is right, as a proud American and "pro white" man he's, fairly felt insulted and offended by a European white man attacking his fellow Americans such as Spike Lee and Oprah, after all his president is a black man, so I am really sorry sir. Btw, no I don't wonder anymore why USA is in the sad state it is, if that's what you call "pro white" men, I HATE TO SEE THE LIBERAL ONES hehehehe.

Did you buy your NBA season tickets for next year yet whiteathlete33? Just kidding :icon_tongue:

Last edited:

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Zeus, your criticisms of posters here are inaccurate and immature. If you want to keep riding your high horse, ride it right on out of here and find some greener pastures for your horse to graze on, or learn how to use some tact when posting. Calling out long time posters over nothing isn't the way to make friends here or even keep from being banned. Your arrogance is a turn off, just in case you don't already realize that. Find a way to contribute and do it.