NFL To Use Female Referee

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

Tom Iron

Mentor
Yep, just the logical next step downwards. I think we can think in terms of post NFL times now. If I were a principal owner, I'd be quietly looking for a buyer before it gets too obvious the sport is dying.

Tom Iron...

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Obviously a PC stunt. What I'm hearing is that the players are upset with the jobs being done by the replacement refs, they were even "mocking" them at the last pre-season game. If the afroletes have their way (and they will) the old refs will be back very soon.

Tom Iron

Mentor
Just posted my above comment to the NYPost sports section. I'll see if they print it Sunday.

Tom Iron...

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Scew this whole idea. I think we need more male cheer leaders. They could wear Chic - Fil A on the back. That would be hot.

Whoooooooa now son! You sound like a dadgum San Fransissyco 69'ers fan. :icon_wink:

white is right

Hall of Famer
Whoooooooa now son! You sound like a dadgum San Fransissyco 69'ers fan. :icon_wink:
I don't think a referee is more than a symbolic figure who listens to the various crew members. What would worry me more is if you get many unqualified women or minorities as line judges or god forbid umpires(the most dangerous job). As for female officials look out Dixie Pam Postema is looking to ticket you for dangerous driving the next time you drive through San Fran Freako...

Tom Iron

Mentor
Yep, they put my letter in the "Sound Off" section of the Post sports section yesterday. The nfl is finished.

Tom Iron...

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I don't think a referee is more than a symbolic figure who listens to the various crew members. What would worry me more is if you get many unqualified women or minorities as line judges or god forbid umpires(the most dangerous job). As for female officials look out Dixie Pam Postema is looking to ticket you for dangerous driving the next time you drive through San Fran Freako...
The female referee that is the topic of this thread was working the Chargers/Packers game as a line judge!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

LOL. I'd not hawk a loogey on San F@gsicko, much less drive thru that modern day S0d0m and Gomorrah. :icon_cool: