NFL Network commentary unfair

Dansbull

I'm sick of watching the NFl network , with the exception of a few players evey comment is negitive about white players. Watch and listen to Jamie Dukes and Sapp

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Don't have access to the NFL network, but somehow I believe you're telling the truth.

Welcome aboard Dansbull, I hope you continue to post!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Sapp is awful, both in his biased views and his inability to speak well. His delivery and his grammar are the pits. He's one of the most blatantly unqualified affirmative action hires in recent years by the corporate sports media.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Even with qualified white commentators with college degrees the comments are ridiculous at times. I heard today Rachel Nichols call the Steelers a "conservative organization" LMFAO. Albeit she might be a bit out of her domain as a female sportscaster lol.

TheAnimal

Guru
Well she works for BSPN who have a love affair with the Steelers so i'm sure her lines were carefully chosen FOR her.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Good point The Animal. I was half joking on the last part. There are some females around who really know their sports like the lady who appears on "Around the Horn" (forget her name). Still, there is indeed at least one AA female hire that I've seen, but I forget her name right now. We all know how anti-white Christian male the U.S is (and Canada too, but to a lesser extent). There's AA for everyone, but the white Christian male.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Sapp to me is a functional retard. With his annoying slobbering / chuckling, wth spit flying in every direction. His oblitiration of English pronounication is beyound the norm. Next time listen to him closely. He prounces the "th" sound like an "f" sound like most affelets:crazy:. Example, with, Sapp=wiff , exampe, both, Sapp=boff and south, Sapp=souf. Friggening retard or jumbo dummy affelet.