NFL looks to tap into Chinese market

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
What a surprise. The NFL wants to tap into the Chinese market. Here's an article about Ed Wang who was recently drafted by the Buffalo Bills. He's the first full blooded Chinese man to have been drafted. In the article it says that "Wang could do for the NFL what Yao Ming did for the NBA." What exactly has Yao Ming done for the NBA? So far he is the only legit player from China as far as I've checked. On second thought I think the NFL just sees big 'ol $$$ signs when they look at China. It is a business after all, and obviously the NFL does not care about putting the best product on the field. We have witnessed this first hand at Castefootball.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-nflschinesehope

green fire317

Banned
I think there is a legitimate player from China on the New Jersey Nets but i cant think of his name. But Celtic you are right, there arnt many good Chinese players in the NBA.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Yi Jianlain greenfire.He had some bright spots this year but is an average player so far in his career.

Notice that the White fan, i.e. the only thing that allows professional sports to exist and be popular, is always taken for granted. Pander to every other race, but dumb old Whitey will still waste time and money on this b.s., even while being marginalized on the field and insulted on commentary and in commercials. Any White person who spends even a single dime on the NFL needs a long talking to, that's for sure.