NFL gets 'A' for racial hiring

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
From the AP via BSPN. LINK

So now 19% of the NFL head coaches are black and 16% of the general managers. Both of those numbers of course are above average in relation to the % of black population. Obviously, that earns an 'A'. If these numbers rise 10% or more in future years what mark will the NFL receive? A+++?

Seriously, The Institute for Diversity and Ethics in Sport at the University of Central Florida would never do a similar study showing the lack of white players and the need for more. Caste Football is the only place, as far as I know, who touch the subject. More importantly how do the DWFs/sheeple/fluoride-heads not sense something wrong here. Even these dopes accept that white's are academically superior to blacks by wide margins therefore they SHOULD fill the vast majority of the coaching and GM ranks regardless of how artificially black the on field product is.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
The NFL may have an "A" for racial hiring.. But they also put out a watered down "C" product!!

Patrick

Guru
I can't wait till they start complaining about the lack of black NFL owners - I'm sure the current NFL owners won't be so thrilled about THAT diversity report being issued.

DWFan

Mentor
Patrick said:
I can't wait till they start complaining about the lack of black NFL owners - I'm sure the current NFL owners won't be so thrilled about THAT diversity report being issued.

It would be cool but I doubt it will happen, with the media and--from what I can tell--most of the owners being tribesmen.

Patrick

Guru
DWFan said:
Patrick said:

It would be cool but I doubt it will happen, with the media and--from what I can tell--most of the owners being tribesmen.

Well considering Albert Haynesworth considers himself a 100 million dollar slave I think it is worth starting a diversity watch for NFL ownership - 70% black league should have 70% black owners IMO.

smiley17.gif

DWFan

Mentor
haha it would be awesome...would be funny to see that Maddow woman come up with a reason to argue against us!

Paleocon

Guru
DWFan said:
haha it would be awesome...would be funny to see that Maddow woman come up with a reason to argue against us!

Yeah, I thought only "freaks" count people by race.

Patrick

Guru
There are more children of holocaust survivors that own NFL franchises than there are "minority" IE black owners - I'm surprised Madcow hasn't jumped on that severe lack of diversity.