Newsweek’s War on White People

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
hawkeye said:
Newsweek has got to be the stupids magazine ever.

Time and U.S. News & World Report are just as bad, nothing but putrid outposts ofextremist Cultural Marxist propaganda. I was happy to read that U.S. News has been reduced to a monthly. Die dinosaur media, die! Oh, that's right, like the big financial institutions they're "too big to fail."

Don Wassall said:
hawkeye said:
Newsweek has got to be the stupids magazine ever. 
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div> </div>
<div>Time and U.S. News & World Report are just as bad, nothing but putrid outposts of extremist Cultural Marxist propaganda.  I was happy to read that U.S. News has been reduced to a monthly.  Die dinosaur media, die! Oh, that's right, like the big financial institutions they're "too big to fail."  </div>

Once upon a time, Time (along with Life magazine) was the mouthpiece of Eastern Establishment Republicans. They would regularly give puff pieces about Nelson Rockefeller and other liberal Republicans.

U.S. News & World Report was believe it or not, somewhat conservative, or at least straight up and down.

Newsweek was always left-liberal.

For decades now, they all been the same.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I remember when U.S. News &amp; World Report was somewhat conservative. I think the change to a neo-con direction began when Mort Zuckerman took it over.

The Sporting News used to have a conservative editorial policy when it was family owned. It was also filled with great information, especially on baseball. It wasthe baseball fan's weekly bible for generations. But it, like all the major sports publications, devolved into fluff and filler, to the point where it became unreadable to me. I began subscribing to it when I was 13 years old but won't ever bother with it again.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
All "mainstream" rags are rife with propaganda & serve as mindless fluff to distract the sheeple from what really matters...the PTB's agenda of destruction (of our Republic, heritage, values & traditions).

Europe

Mentor
Don Wassall said:
I remember when U.S. News & World Report was somewhat conservative.  I think the change to a neo-con direction began when Mort Zuckerman took it over.
<div> </div>
<div>The Sporting News used to have a conservative editorial policy when it was family owned.  It was also filled with great information, especially on baseball.  It was the baseball fan's weekly bible for generations.  But it, like all the major sports publications, devolved into fluff and filler, to the point where it became unreadable to me.  I began subscribing to it when I was 13 years old but won't ever bother with it again.</div>

Zuckerman is a Canadian too and he is allowed to influence us.