New thread for guest301 and 89Glory

G

Put all "MMA guys can be beaten" discussion in here.

89Glory should probably check out UFC 1 through 14 to see why his argument does not work too well.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Somebody ban this trouble starting troll. He's the only guy here who actually starts new threads based on attacking fellow posters. He's done it to JD1986 and now he's done it to me and the new guy 89Glory. My argument was never as simplistic as "all MMA guys can be beaten": anyway. Nevada when you go home at night to relax with your thoughts after a hard day at work, do you do that with your left hand or right hand.
smiley25.gif

G

Having a long discussion about how biting people in the ankle is the way to beat MMA guys is not on-topic for the Affliction thread, that's why I started this thread. It's not a personal attack.

I opened a thread so people can talk about what guest301 and 89Glory want to talk about. I know exactly how that kind of discussion goes, because it has happened 1000 times on the internet for the last 15 years.

"MMA guys can be beaten by technique X or person X." This is a statement that needs it's own thread. Otherwise the Affliction thread could turn into a long argument about "what if the ground is covered in broken glass" and "what if there is a super secret guy in some military that can kill people just by touching their throat" and "what if i can poke a professional fighter in the eye before he punches me in the face several times faster and harder than I have ever been punched in the face?"

guest301, please read what I wrote:

Put all "MMA guys can be beaten" discussion in here.

NOT

"all MMA guys can be beaten"

guest301

Hall of Famer
You can play word games all you want. I have probably read at least 700 of your posts and I know why you are here. Your are a troll, smartass and a instigator and I am not the only one that thinks that. You are not a moderator, I don't need you to start a new thread for me, it's not like that old thread you were talking about was going anywhere. Let Jaxvid, White Lightning, Wassall or another poster that carries more weight and respect around here than you start a new thread. I don't need you doing that on my behalf. Neither I or 89Glory posted any of the silly questions or scenarios that you posted above. Nobody cares here about how many website forums you are on or how tired you are of this topic. I have a feeling you might not be around much longer anyway. Just a feeling.
smiley2.gif