Never give your back

Menelik

Mentor
There are some truly pathetic people out there.

From the comment area:

"All across America, all across the world, people of every race and age are beating their wives or commiting violent acts or mugging like this. This is not newsworthy, but it was caught on tape, otherwise it might not have been on the news at all. To say its only one race commiting criminal acts is ignorant, stupid and racist."

I suspect this is one of those jews deployed by that special bull-horn program. "Whites are being exposed to the truth about the negro! Quick Eli, get in there and muddy the waters!"

Note that this highly semitic arguement contains zero facts. There is, however, shaming language (racist!) and glittering generalities (no one is claiming only blacks are commiting criminal acts). This is how the jew debates. We need to confront this sort of garbage with the facts.

The negro is seven times more likely than whites to commit violent crimes, according the uniform crime statistics compiled by the FBI.

Income and social status does not have a significant effect on negro criminality. They commit the most crimes across all income levels.

Once again the truth is "racist."

Solomon Kane

Mentor
LB--good post. The more people become aware of these facts, the more likely whites are to take normal legitimate protective measures against the blacks--and to live in their own communities.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Never give your back. More of us need to become aware. I found a note under a pile of papers that I had written to myself reminding me to post of an incident.

Last July 4th, I filled my gas tankin the early afternoon and was surprised to see a cashier working the counter that I hadn't seen in quite some time. He usually worked late nights. I said, "Long time no see, where ya been hiding?" He just smiled at me. "You use to worked nightsonly , now you are on days?"He said two GUYS made that decision for him. " Two guys, I asked?"

He proceeded to explain. One evening as he worked alone, two blacks came in, whle he was talking to one, the other crept up behind him and slammed a steel bar into his skull. They left him for dead, and fled the sceneafter failing to open the cash register.

Two years later, after much rehab and many problems he was back, but now only works days and never alone. He pointed to the zipper on his head, and shuffled away.He had a good job before working at the gas staton, but his company outsourced a litte here, a little there, until finally the whole place went bye bye.He is an older man, I would guess not too far from retirement age. I remember him telling meonce of chemo treatments, don't recall if it was for him or for his wife.

Nothing in the local rag, or news reports about the robbery. No one really cares about people like him. Not our government that is for damn sure. Just another run of the mill wage earning white guy sacrificed on the altar of diversity. No loss.

Anyway, I began to give a little speech, educating the 7-8 people in line about ever increasling black crime, and how we should always be aware of the possibility of being victimized. I didn't use improper language, but did raise my voice slightly and said blacks can be very dangerous. The statistics are staggering, educate yourselves. That's about it.

I left the building, entered my car and began to drive away. I heard a horn honking and turned to see where it was coming from. An older, plump woman, rolled her window down and screamed at me. " People like you are the real danger! "

Yeah, people like me are the real danger.
smiley35.gif
I have seen her before, running for a position on the school board. Stupid hag.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
People like us need to run for office against people like her and start making changes from the local level up.

foreverfree

Mentor
Bart said:
An older, plump woman, rolled her window down and screamed at me.   " People like you are the real danger! " [...] I have seen her before, running for a position on the school board.   Stupid hag.

What race was she?

John

Bart

Hall of Famer
foreverfree said:
Bart said:
An older, plump woman, rolled her window down and screamed at me. " People like you are the real danger! "[...]I have seen her before, running for a position on the school board. Stupid hag.

What race was she?

John

White.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
TNB/TNBS...not surprised. However, vermin like that need to be drawn & quartered with a racky hacksaw!
smiley7.gif

G

If anyone has seen the remake of the movie "The Island of Dr. Moreu" it is a parable to what goes thru the head of millions of whites. These morons like the fat white liberal wench think they are going to create via their goodness and intellectual/moral superiority the Black UberMensch. See Obama, millions of whites believe he was cooked up by their machinations or wishful thinking and their generosity. Of course he hates them but as ususal they never bother to ask, white liberals never do they always assume people like them.