NCAA discrimination exposed tonight

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Guys,

A representative of the Sons of Confederate Veterans will be on ESPN's Quite Frankly tonight exposing the NCAA's hypocrisy in their boycott of Mississippi and South Carolina and discussing the SCV's 4th and goal project. Check one of the links to find out more.

SCV Compatriot and Heritage Defense Committee member, Gene Hogan will be interviewed today for the "Quite Frankly" show on ESPN 2 starring Stephen A. Smith. http://sports.espn.go.com/espntv/espnMicrosite?showID=qf

SHOW TIME:
Wednesday 29 November, 11:00 p.m. EST, 10:00 p.m. Central
ESPN 2

Compatriot Hogan will be answering and addressing questions on the recent actions taken by the Sons of Confederate Veterans with our "4th and Goal" project drawing attention to the sanctions imposed by the NCAA on Colleges and Universities, particularly in South Carolina and Mississippi.

Don't forget to sign the petition and send your letters to the NCAA protesting their actions on our heritage.

http://www.petitiononline.com/SCV1861/

REMINDER: When signing the petition (though it is not required) please consider at least a city, state and zip code to indicate that the petitioners are from far and wide and not one region alone. (Thanks)

Freedom

Mentor
This could be big. I wish a different group could be making the presentation. If they are anything like a southern version of the Northern "Sons of the American Revolution"(They epitomize "Yankee")and the more known "Daughters of the American Revolution" they would easily be subject to ridicule. Hopefully, they don't get treated as stupid ignorant crackers, or soft Colonel Sanders aristocrats.

Freedom

Mentor
I'm watching right now. One guy is like a Jewish liberal stereotype. The other guy is criticizing him more, but only talks about his cruel treatment of Joe Frazier. Not any anti-white stuff from Black Muslims.Edited by: Freedom

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Thats not what I posted about. They must have changed the show. This is about the banning of championship games from Miss and S.C. because they prominently display the Confederate Battle flag, nothing about Cassius Clay. Edited by: Colonel_Reb

Freedom said:
I'm watching right now. One guy is like a Jewish liberal stereotype. The other guy is criticizing him more, but only talks about his cruel treatment of Joe Frazier. Not any anti-white stuff from Black Muslims.

What else did you expect from Malcolm A. Smith on his show? Did you think he was going to roll out the red carpet for Whitey? Fools! That disgrace of t.v. show is nothing more than food for idiotic, White, guilt-ridden lemmings who kiss his ass on a daily basis.
It glorifies blacks while demeaning Whites at the same time. Stephen A. Smith talks about four things on that show at any given time:

basketball
football
boxing
poor blacky and discrimination

Thats it. When was the last time he had a hockey player on as a guest? Or an MMA/UFC fighter? When was the last time he had anything positive (or at all) to say about the increasing number of White boxers coming up in the sport? Or better yet, when was the last time he had anyone other than those three same blacks he has on his panel every time he discusses sports (Everson Walls and those other two)?

Its a black show, therefore, I have no use for it. The only purpose it serves, is in the form of fuel for my angry CF posts.

Deacon

Guru
Ground Fighter said:
When was the last time he had a hockey player on as a guest? Or an MMA/UFC fighter?
He did have Chuck Liddell on awhile ago. But it seems Smith's favorite guest is Tim Wise. Tim's a jew who likes to say he's white in order to manifest white guilt.Edited by: Deacon

Deacon said:
Ground Fighter said:
When was the last time he had a hockey player on as a guest? Or an MMA/UFC fighter?
He did have Chuck Liddell on awhile ago. But it seems Smith's favorite guest is Tim Wise. Tim's a jew who likes to say he's white in order to manifest white guilt.

I remember that episode with Liddell and Hughes. That was exactly it...ONE episode. Notice he didn't have any of his "bruthas" on that day. I guess he didn't want the homeboys to feel uncomfortable around two White men who could literally kill them with their bare hands.
smiley36.gif

white is right

Hall of Famer
Ground Fighter said:
Freedom said:
I'm watching right now. One guy is like a Jewish liberal stereotype. The other guy is criticizing him more, but only talks about his cruel treatment of Joe Frazier. Not any anti-white stuff from Black Muslims.

What else did you expect from Malcolm A. Smith on his show? Did you think he was going to roll out the red carpet for Whitey? Fools! That disgrace of t.v. show is nothing more than food for idiotic, White, guilt-ridden lemmings who kiss his ass on a daily basis.
It glorifies blacks while demeaning Whites at the same time. Stephen A. Smith talks about four things on that show at any given time:

basketball
football
boxing
poor blacky and discrimination

Thats it. When was the last time he had a hockey player on as a guest? Or an MMA/UFC fighter? When was the last time he had anything positive (or at all) to say about the increasing number of White boxers coming up in the sport? Or better yet, when was the last time he had anyone other than those three same blacks he has on his panel every time he discusses sports (Everson Walls and those other two)?

Its a black show, therefore, I have no use for it. The only purpose it serves, is in the form of fuel for my angry CF posts.
These days he asks out loud if he should care about boxing. I think the sport has too much vanilla and not enough chocolate. Or maybe the chocolate keeps getting engulfed by the vanilla. Some people want their sundaes in a certain way......
smiley36.gif
Edited by: white is right

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I just got this announcement from the SCV about last night's show. Pretty disappointing. Sorry guys.
smiley18.gif

From SCV News Post
Compatriots,

Those of you who stayed up late last night to view the "Quite Frankly" show, hosted by Stephen A. Smith on ESPN 2, were no doubt disappointed when the segment with SCV Heritage Committee member Gene Hogan did not air.

This portion was to have been broadcast as a part of the larger 30 minute show featuring Smith's panel and a black female comedienne. Apparently, the comedienne's language was inappropriate for this "family" oriented show which is part of the Disney, ABC empire which ended up causing the entire show to be scratched. Instead they presented the Muhammad Ali show on a new book that ran in its place last night. The producer called Gene Hogan this morning to explain everything to him.

Gene did, however, offer to reschedule another interview if they wished to pursue the story. If that occurs, we will let you know.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I just got this update from the SCV on the program being rescheduled.

This Sunday, January 14 at 9:30 AM Eastern, ESPN will air its Emmy-award winning "Outside The Lines". This installment will feature the SCV's call for the NCAA to drop the ban on events in SC and Mississippi. This show was taped in Charleston and other locations, including portions done at Magnolia Cemetery.

ESPN reporter Kelly Naqi interviewed SC Div. Cmdr. Randy Burbage, SC Div. Lt. Cmdr. Gene Hogan and Compatriot Glenn McConnell, the President Pro Tem of the SC Senate. Responding to the attention that the SCV press conference gave to the inequity of the ban, ESPN also interviewed officials from Clemson University and the Bi-Lo Center arena in Greenville, South Carolina.

This is an important milestone in the FOURTH & GOAL initiative that we began some time ago. Please alert others to the date and time so that we can keep the momentum going in our direction. It is of great importance now as legislatures have reopened for the new year and we seek to engage our elected officials in this debate.

C Darwin

Mentor
I watched it. The piece was fair. I timed the pro/con on the show, it
was about even. The post package interview with Douchbag Lee was
the stupidest thing I ever saw. The two journalists (black woman,
white man) had the same opinion on the subject. The black woman
did her best to promote free college diplomas for blacks (like its not
the black athletes fault for not meeting graduation requirements).
The white guy did his best to be brain dead and not say anything
that would offend the black woman.

In summary: the clip was good and fair. The post package interview
ruined any semblance of a quality dialogue.