Nascar: 50 Cent Molests Erin Andrews on Air; White Cowards Do Nothing

Claimjumper

Mentor
http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/shakeandbake/50-cent-takes-a-liking-to-erin-andrews/

First of all, what are ****** doing at a nascar race? They've been so desperate to "diversify" nascar and this is what we get. There was a time not so long ago that a ***** would be hanging from a rope after antics like this :mad2:

actually, he was mark martin's guest of honor:mad2:

They showed him on his pitbox throughout the race

I remember they interviewed Mark a few years back and said his favorite music is rap:frusty:

white is right

Hall of Famer
actually, he was mark martin's guest of honor:mad2:

They showed him on his pitbox throughout the race

I remember they interviewed Mark a few years back and said his favorite music is rap:frusty:
You could tell she wanted no piece of his ugly ass. Her body language said F. Off!!:scared:

Claimjumper

Mentor
Hours later, he tweeted: "Hey I wanted to kiss her so I did"

sums of the black mindset perfectly, they think they an just muh dik their way to any girl they please. no sense of dignity or self control

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
hmm i wonder why this site has little credibility

Yeah one poster makes a racist comment and the whole site has little credibility. I guess we should ban him and/or force him to undergo sensitivity training, maybe make a donation to the NAACP and apologize to Jesse Jackson.

You NEVER see those type of comments on OTHER sites.:icon_rolleyes:

NDfootball06

Yeah one poster makes a racist comment and the whole site has little credibility. I guess we should ban him and/or force him to undergo sensitivity training, maybe make a donation to the NAACP and apologize to Jesse Jackson.

You NEVER see those type of comments on OTHER sites.:icon_rolleyes:

unfortunately people see those type of comments and are completely turned off from the sites message

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
unfortunately people see those type of comments and are completely turned off from the sites message

I agree and I edited out the worst of the posting guidelines violations from the original post. The posting guidelines are there to be followed, not just when somebody feels like it. Because our message is a very viable one but one that flys in the face of the common perception, we need to be smart about the way we present it and not make it easy for Caste System supporters to stereotype and discredit us.

I agree and I edited out the worst of the posting guidelines violations from the original post. The posting guidelines are there to be followed, not just when somebody feels like it. Because our message is a very viable one but one that flys in the face of the common perception, we need to be smart about the way we present it and not make it easy for Caste System supporters to stereotype and discredit us.

My apologies. I simply meant to point out that this never would have been tolerated just a few decades ago when white men were actual men. My apology for the graphic nature of the post.