Nancy Reagan, RIP

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Nancy Reagan was my favorite First Lady. She was beautiful, graceful, classy, feminine, and traditional. It was obvious that she and Ronald Reagan loved each other deeply. That was one of the reasons Nancy was hated by feminists -- she and Ronnie often looked at each other with adoration, and under the perverted poison known as feminism, women are never supposed to look at men with genuine appreciation and love.

Nancy was hated by liberals while she was First Lady, but I notice that the revisionist thought police are out in full force following her death. USA Today's front-page article has these quotes in the first few paragraphs: "She was a true partner to the presidency," said Anita McBride, a chief of staff to former first lady Laura Bush. "She is the one who deserves credit for orchestrating the great legacy that is Ronald Reagan," according to presidential historian Douglas Brinkley.

So according to the feminist re-write, Nancy Reagan wasn't a traditional wife who supported her husband while letting him run the "household" (in this case the White House and the executive branch), she was the president's "true partner" who actually "orchestrated" Reagan's "legacy." Who knew? In between naps, Ronald must have been baking cookies and playing bridge.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Yes a woman of creativity, integrity and class

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Nancy Reagan was an example of what a first lady should be like.

RIP Nancy Reagan

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
I've read some things briefly in the mainstream links and it seems they are cooly (i.e. coldly) memorializing her. It seems they don't have anything fondly to say remembering her, just cold facts in a timeline. It's like they are glad she's dead just like they are every time a traditionalist or godly person passes. This is the true heart of leftists. They hated her.

Ambrose

Master
Nancy lived a long time; longer than most ever will; she lived a steady, even, stable life. She came from an era where American women had a different estimation of self-worth. Her different perspective of purpose must have made her life quite peaceful compared to today's women.