Names for the Black race

IceSpeed

Guru
I am starting this post because I foolishley
used the term African American, which is an improper name for
blacks.

The term black refers more to skin color than race/ethnicity so I dont really like that term

Personally, I like the term Negro, but it is considered a derogatory term nowdays.

It is the proper scientific term and nothing negative is meant by it, so why can't it be used.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I think Negro may be coming back in fashion. Blacks use it a lot themselves now. I think they think it reminds them of the sixties which is before black culture had been allowed to spiral out of control. A lot of the leading black figures then were respectable in a way they are not today.

okra63

Guru
There are blacks, just plain blacks, and then there are negroes, just plain negroes. There are also just white folks and then white trash.

When I use the term black, I mean a people who care about themselves, try to do right, make a living for themselves, and make sure they and their kids are educated. I use the term negroe to refer to the gang bangers such as P-daddy, Allen Iverson, Ben Wallace and a lot of the guys in the NBA All-Star game.

When I use the term white people, I am referring to the white people who care about themselves, try to do right, make a living for themselves, and make sure they and their kids are educated. I use the term white trash to refer to the white people who try to be black by wearing the waste of their britches at their knees, white gangbangers and filthy white people who spunge off the government to make a living when they are plenty able enough to work themselves.

You got to admit there is a difference in all races between them and their people.

okra63

Guru
Don,

The guy doing the punching is a negroe, by my definition. There is no place in this world for someone to be acting like that. If I would have been in there there would have been some boxing going on. I might not could have stopped him and he might would have kicked my butt, but I think I would have atleast tried to stop him. That was rediculous. Those people in that pizza parlor aught to be all lined up and given the same butt kicken, that guy received. That's terrible people don't want to jump in and help the guy out. That's just plain dispicable!

smiley7.gif

Edited by: okra63

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
First of all there is a lot better word then "negroe" to use to describe a black person like the one in the video. If you are willing to call your own people "trash" then you should be able to bring yourself to use a common word like "n*gger" when needed.

As far as the video it is very ugly. I don't know if I would condemn the white bystanders. White people have been trained to be such pussies that if one of the bystanders intervened he would just be fighting a physically large man all by himself. No one would help him. Believe me I have been the only white person to intervene before and there is usually NO help coming.

Unfortunately the fault lies with the guy that was hit. A white person that goes out into the world where he may have to interact with black people needs to be prepared for that kind of savagery. Black people are just flat out violent. It's not a secret! Watch the news, read the paper. In an all-white society you rarely have that kind of behavior but in mixed or black societies you do, simple as that.

What that guy should have done is start swinging like a mad man or start running like a deer. Fight or flight. If someone sucker punches you those are your choices. Sometimes if you fight back you may get help. Staggering around doing nothing will not get you any help. If you are not willing to fight for yourself then nobody else will be either.

My advice for anyone that cares is this: carry a weapon. Something, anything. We live in a violent world and are considered prey by "negroes". Consider this, you can carry a knife virtually anywhere. There is no law against carrying a decent size knife. A guy can strap a blade to his belt and it will be there for chores, repairs, and when necessary, self defense. Imagine if the guy in the video had a blade, the ending would have been a lot different. Edited by: jaxvid

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I'll give you guys my personal opinion on this topic. I'm not saying I'm right, it's what I think. First, whites are whites, blacks are blacks, people who are to lazy to do anything for themselves and are a drain on the economy and everyone else are just plain ******s, regardless of skin color. That's the way I see it.
African-Americans are people who are born in Africa and become American citizens. They can be white or black. I hate using hyphens when describing someone or a group of people. It's stupid, plus innacurate. The only -Americans there should be are Native-Americans, and yes I know, even they aren't really native.
I call blacks blacks and whites whites all the time. I never use African American or Caucasian, even in speeches in front of a majority black audience.
The whole scared to say the n-word thing is so overblown. I think if there ever was a reason to not use it, it would be because it paints the person saying it as ignorant, or worse. But just saying it does not make a person a racist. If that was the case, most blacks I know would be racists toward their own people and a few whites. They say it all the time. Just listen to some rap. It won't take long before you hear it. It's just another double standard that applies to whites only.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Why in the hell won't this thing let me spell ni*ger? What a crock of crap. I guess I could use God's name in vain or mf if i wanted, but nooooooooo, not the dreaded n-word. See what I mean guys.

Bart

Hall of Famer
What do you think would happen if the roles were reversed?WhatIf a white asaulted a black in a groiup of brothers? He would have been beaten to a pulp. Blacks have a racial consciousness, whites do not. How many whites have had - good - black friends turn on them when assaulted by other blacks?

On occassion people find it so preciouswhena cat and dog are buddies in a household. If the master (controlling authority) leaves and a group of dogs are introduced into the harmonious situation, guess what happens? ALL the dogs revert back to pack behavior, the poor cat finds out in a hurry it has become the prey. The friend has become the enemy.

Africans in America proudly wear the same uniform which is made of -skin- and the color isBLACK. If you doubt this, replay footage of the LA riots and witness the behavior of TEAM EBONY, it is truly instructive.

okra63

Guru
The main point is there are differences in the races. Blacks act like barbarians alot of times, because that is all a lot of them know.

I am in favor of tolerance for blacks, their freedom, and right to vote. I am not in favor of them playing the race card every time something happens to them.

As for the white people in the video, they should have jumped in and helped their fellow white guy out. This just means they took sides. If someone was beating the heck out of you, wouldn't you want some help. So, yes, I hold the white people in the video somewhat responsible. Hey, I would go to bat for you guys, and I don't even know you. Now take for granted, it might not be much help, but there is no one okra will not help.

speedster

Mentor
I actually applauded this little nugget.So typical of the black man to still try to act tough even though he's been beaten.I like the little shrug from the white guy after the KO,it's like he's saying,no big deal.I have this one saved.
smiley32.gif

KD52171

Guru
I saw this vid last year sometime.

Only thing I could think is.....I wanna learn how to do that.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Those lyrics are hilarious. They left out a few though.
smiley2.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Watch out for those fence straddlers guys!