My Name Is John Daker

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
A little something for laughs. Sorry if you've already seen this. I just saw it for the first time today. Mr. Daker as captured by local cable access channel WTVP in Peoria, IL in 1991. You have to give him some credit for sticking with it.

[TUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi8beYR1iBQ&feature=related[/TUBE]

Westside

Hall of Famer
Col Reb, I guess on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the funniest, it gets a generous 3. I chuckled a few times.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Westside said:
Col Reb, I guess on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the funniest, it gets a generous 3. I chuckled a few times.

Yeah I figured it wouldn't be a huge hit here, but hey, I tried. My wife said it was stupid. She didn't laugh at all. I guess it is funnier if you are a preacher's son.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I liked it. The guy was a horrible singer but his facial expressions were even funnier. Also the fact that he couldn't remember the words. That is where they get the saying, "Don't quit you day job".

Quiet Speed

Mentor
I was glad to learn that Mr. John Daker is taking it in stride. He has a Myspace page with video. He says he doesn't care for today's music.
smiley36.gif

Quiet Speed

Mentor
You never know what might show up in Google search results. Searching for information on J.P. Morgan's huge copper buy a few days ago, this old clip with Johnny Carson and Jack Webb came up.

[tube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpVjW30I-YU&feature=related[/tube]

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
white lightning, The Hock, and Quiet Speed, glad y'all liked it!

Also, thanks for the info about J.P. Morgan. Didn't know that had happened.

The Carson clip and the Madden spoof are good ones.