Murdered for being white

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Full article

MURDERED schoolboy Kriss Donald pleaded: "I'm only 15. What did I do?" as he was beaten up and dragged into the back of a car by his abductors, a court heard yesterday.

He was forced face down into the back of a silver Mercedes, threatened with a knife and told there was a gun in the car as he was driven off after being snatched from the street "because he was white". [snip]

A witness told the court that one of the gang had said: "He took it quietly." [snip]

Imran Shahid, Mohammed Faisal Mushtaq, 27, and Zeeshan Shahid, 29, deny racially aggravated murder.

All three are on trial in Edinburgh, accused of abducting and killing Kriss by striking him with a knife or knives, then setting him on fire on 15 March, 2004. [snip]

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
That's all the white mans fault. Ask guys like Nocti. That's why this sh*t continues, too many a-holes like him in our population.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Considering Scotland has virtually no minorities these sh*t birds must have a death wish. I don't even think they can make it through the British jail system as sissies.......
smiley36.gif
Edited by: white is right