Movin on up!

Bart

Hall of Famer
http://www.tdn.com/articles/2007/02/18/area_news/news02.txt

PORTLAND -- A couple who talked of helping young people fight drug addiction and alcohol abuse after winning a $2.6 million Oregon Lottery jackpot are facing a city lawsuit alleging they held a four-month long party that included public sex, fights and signs of drug dealing.

The lawsuit filed against Elizabeth and Samuel Howard detailed allegations of parties featuring fights that spilled into other yards, couples having sex in plain view, an assault on a neighbor, slashed tires and loud music.

Howard, 54, denied the allegations. "I just feel like I'm a victim in the whole situation," he said Friday.

...The Oregonian newspaper said the couple and two sons named in the suit all have a criminal history: Samuel; Elizabeth, 47; and Samuel Jr., 24, have been convicted of drug offenses. Westley, 20, has been convicted of robbery.
<DIV style="FONT-STYLE: italic">
niglotto.jpg

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Looks like a normal happy family to me.
smiley36.gif

Realgeorge

Mentor
How hideous.
American Negroes who come upon a great deal of money have the most amazing ability to blow the whole wad. Rich Black sports stars are thus notorious.

A four-month-long orgy. Well, the Africans in my neighbohood don't need a lottery-win to conduct themselves such. They do it almost continuously with much more meagre cash resources

White Mike

Guru
niglotto.jpg

I'm almost positive they used the gold bars to make some fronts.

I wonder if they still collect their welfare checks?Edited by: White Mike

Bart said:
"I just feel like I'm a victim</font> in the whole situation," he said Friday.

Of course you do. Wah-wah, always crying victim.

Public sex, fights and drug dealing, huh? Sounds like the usual "Homeboy Hat-trick" to me. lol. You see people, this is exactly how the term "n*gger rich" was coined.Edited by: Ground Fighter