MOST RACIST VIDEO ON YOUTUBE!!!

I can't get it.

Yeah, there are dozens of versions of this video all over youtube. I saw it for the first time about two months ago, and beleive me, I did my fair share of "angry commenting".lol.

KJV1 said:

I saw this on the Man-Show like two years ago. All the elements of the usual media propaganda are present: Superior black male, inferior moron White male, and whore-pig-slut of a wife. lol. I know they're just socks, but the message is pretty clear, and it's still pretty nauseating. However, I think that Adam and Jimmy were just trying to be funny, rather than promote near-beastiality. I mean, these are the same guys who invented a "soap-on-a-rope" shaped and colored like Oprah, and then proceeded to demonstrate how you can use it to clean you ass. They called it "Ope-on-a-rope" lol. I'll scavange youtube you see if I can find the clip.

Freedom

Mentor
It is too bad that its posting will be regarded as Nazi propaganda and not a cry for white racial protection.

Freedom said:
It is too bad that its posting will be regarded as Nazi propaganda and not a cry for white racial protection.

The powers that be don't want there to be a recognizable difference between the two. And the last thing they want is for White people, as a race, to realize the difference. Being a Nazi is impractical and over the edge...but being Pro-White and wanting to protect you race is perfectly acceptable. The ruling powers would rather have a few thousand hardcore Nazis running around the country, than a few million White people who just want to have the right to be White and proud. The White people who just want to be White and Proud are far more of a threat to them politically and socially, than the hardcore extremists are.

I am a firm believer in free speech. This also means that I must tolerate statements that I find repugnant.

You are free to say whate you want about white people, or anyone else for that matter. When you say they must be "Exterminated" you crossed the line into hate speech.

He must be arrested.

Freedom

Mentor
I think it is illegal to advocate the extermination of white people as that advocates the overthrow of the government.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
screamingeagle said:
I am a firm believer in free speech. This also means that I must tolerate statements that I find repugnant.

You are free to say whate you want about white people, or anyone else for that matter. When you say they must be "Exterminated" you crossed the line into hate speech.

He must be arrested.

Unless your remarks are meant to be sarcastic.... how is it possible for someone to be "free" to say "what you want about white people" yet when they say "exterminated" it becomes an arrestable offense?

Either there is free speech or there is not. (BTW I know there is NOT free speech in America, but that was the original intent). If something is considered "hate speech" how is that not protected under the 1st amendment?

jcolec02

Mentor
look what happened to John Rocker and then tell me that there is free speech...still I get what you are saying...

JD074

Master
screamingeagle said:

He must be arrested.

I agree. Everyone should be free to say that White people are oppressors, or that the Holocaust never happened, or that blacks are intellectually inferior, or that Jews cause all the wars, etc. Everyone should be free to express any opinion they like, but when you advocate the genocide of a certain group of people, you have went from merely expressing an opinion (the Holocaust never happened) to inciting violence against a group of people (White people should be exterminated.) It is totally unacceptable, and he should be imprisoned for at least several months.
Edited by: JD074

Freedom

Mentor
I've just confirmed it. The 1940 Smith Act still stands!
smiley1.gif

You should have every right to express an opinion
P.S. Did you know that an estimated 50% of the people that were killed in the holocaust were not killed because they were considered Jewish?

Lots of gypsies and Jehova's Witnesses were killed and they don't have their own country? Which is a shame because then they could stop bothering me. Edited by: Freedom