Moscow Mayor Calls Gay Pride Parade "Satanic"

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Moscow mayor Yury Luzhkov shows some stones & takes on the sodomite scourge...

Moscow mayor calls gay pride march 'Satanic'

Jan 25 12:29 PM US/Eastern

Gay Pride Group Vows New Protest After Russian Riot Cops Break Up Parade

The mayor of Moscow, known for his overtly homophobic statements, said Monday that he would never allow a gay pride parade in the city, calling it "Satanic" and saying marchers should be punished.

"A gay parade... cannot be called anything but a Satanic act," Yury Luzhkov told an education conference, quoted by Interfax news agency. "We haven't permitted such a parade and we won't permit it in the future."

Luzhkov called for gay marchers to be punished. "It's high time that we stop propagating nonsense discussions about human rights, and bring to bear on them the full force and justice of the law," he said.

Gay rights campaigner Nikolai Alexeyev reaffirmed that plans for this year's gay pride parade will go ahead despite the ban.

"We don't plan to make any changes. We still plan to hold a gay parade on May 29," Alexeyev told AFP.

Luzhkov first called the gay pride parade "Satanic" in 2007, prompting gay rights campaigners to sue him for libel -- unsuccessfully.

Organisers have never been granted permission to hold gay pride parades by the city authorities, leading to violent clashes with police and anti-gay protestors.

Last year's parade took place on the day of the Eurovision Song Contest final held in Moscow.

In a public relations disaster for the city, Alexeyev and other campaigners were brutally dragged into police vans by riot police in front of a crowd of international journalists.

They were later fined.

***Reference article...

DixieDestroyer said:
"It's high time that we stop propagating nonsense discussions about human rights, and bring to bear on them the full force and justice of the law," he said.

smiley32.gif
Russia continues to set the standard for White nations.

Note the jewey language in the article. "Homophobia?" Fear of the same? More communist catch phrases to halt honest debate. Also, how is preventing a sodomite parade a "public relations disaster" when the vast majority of people are still sickened by such public displays?

smiley127.gif
to the Moscow mayor! If you've ever driven through a neighborhood during a gay weekend, it's much much worse than you can imagine. No rational person truly supports sodomy, they just force themselves to say they do in order to "go along to get along."

It's time white Americans truly step up and trash any gay pride marches, "human rights" demonstrations, and any support for gay marriage. Nobody will really hold it against you the way they do for "racism," only homos and some ultra-sensitive types are truly offended by a stance against sodomites, and who wants to be friends with them anyway?

guest301

Hall of Famer
Electric Slide said:
smiley127.gif
to the Moscow mayor! If you've ever driven through a neighborhood during a gay weekend, it's much much worse than you can imagine. No rational person truly supports sodomy, they just force themselves to say they do in order to "go along to get along."

It's time white Americans truly step up and trash any gay pride marches, "human rights" demonstrations, and any support for gay marriage. Nobody will really hold it against you the way they do for "racism," only homos and some ultra-sensitive types are truly offended by a stance against sodomites, and who wants to be friends with them anyway?

Well said Electric Slide!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Hoorah for Mr. Luzhkov! Good posts by Electric and Run Stuffing too.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Toronto had a mayor that refused to show up for the parade. After days of discussion and chastisement he apologized to gay activists. The following year he was kissed by a transvestite drag queen for all of the local fish wraps to post on their covers.

j41181

Master
Unlike the USA and Europe, Russia is a great breeding ground for "TRUE" Libertarian and Conservative values. Something the whole Western world badly needs.

Russia isn't being xeno/homophobic, their being conservative and nationalistic. I hope theirs will be example for other white nations to follow soon.

guys - as a quasi-Russian i can tell you that Russia doesnt respect human rights of any its citizens be they gay or straight, and this is not a conservatism but totalitarianism.

The example above is just one way that it manifests itself. i wouldnt get too exited about Russia as upholding the values that you hold, as white, male, straight people like you and me in recent years are increasingly dissappearing or getting murdered in Russia all the time because of people in power like Yury Luzhkov who think that: "It's high time that we stop propagating nonsense discussions about human rights, and bring to bear on them the full force and justice of the law,"

The law being, of-course, whatever they want it to be.

guest301

Hall of Famer
accesscrimea said:
guys - as a quasi-Russian i can tell you that Russia doesnt respect human rights of any its citizens be they gay or straight, and this is not a conservatism but totalitarianism.

The example above is just one way that it manifests itself. i wouldnt get too exited about Russia as upholding the values that you hold, as white, male, straight people like you and me in recent years are increasingly dissappearing or getting murdered in Russia all the time because of people in power like Yury Luzhkov who think that: "It's high time that we stop propagating nonsense discussions about human rights, and bring to bear on them the full force and justice of the law,"

The law being, of-course, whatever they want it to be.

You make good points accesscrimea. I guess most of us here don't mind seeing a bunch of sodomites get cracked down upon. They pretty much do whatever they want in America and so it's nice to see them treated as the deviants and perverts they are in another country. But you are right in regards to Russia's history in human rights abuses and tyrannical type goverments. I know Putin and the powers that be have shut down and/or censored alot of newspapers and TV news station outlets in recent years and that is never a good sign. Edited by: guest301

Tom Iron

Mentor
The gays should hold a parade in Mecca first and the survivors could then march in Moscow.

Tom Iron...

jcolec02

Mentor
Tom Iron said:
The gays should hold a parade in Mecca first and the survivors could then march in Moscow.

Tom Iron...
Yeah I dont think they would make it to Moscow after going to Mecca

guest301

Hall of Famer
Tom Iron said:

Tom Iron...

smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

He has my vote for mayor of Chicago!