More Tight Hipped Propaganda

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
This is a pure example of a self loathing white male announcer. David Anderson was imitating the Conan O'Brien String Dance to near perfection and the announcer acts as if this was an indicator of him having bad hip flexibility.

I guess the guy has never heard of Conan O'Brien's ridiculous "String Dance". This tight hipped crap is so ingrained in the minds of whites and the media when there is still no sure proof of it existing.

To top it off Anderson looked pretty fluid doing his imitation "OF CONAN" to me.

I mean, what does this announcer want him to do? Gyrate like a Latina girl at a dance club?

I mean after all, Anderson would be smart to not act like Shakira as a white male; he'd look like a fool.

Listen to this announcer, Pathetic! The guy immediately goes into the standard Caste speak at this opportunity, unwilling to not make "his joke" of this standard stereotype. How unoriginal you clown!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35og1Ha1q8Q

white is right

Hall of Famer
That was Gus Johnson. I used to think Gus was a polished announcer. Lately after the Kimbo loss and now this he may be a black version of the weatherman from Anchorman. (a wind up doll)....
smiley5.gif
smiley11.gif
Edited by: white is right

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Yeah, Gus was completely unable to deviate from the standard script there and not make "his joke". That joke has gotten tiresome already; especially when you consider many idiots see it as fact.

I mean at least (considering he had no idea this was an imitation of Conan) change it up a bit. He could have said: "Is Elvis teaching this guy the hip moves or Shakira? Just curious. I have no idea what he was trying to do out there. David remember all of America is watching you!"

Give me something I haven't heard here Gus!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
And when Johnson says of Anderson, "He's got to get some better hip flexibility," who then chirps "You're right" than his booth sidekick Steve Tasker, who might have been a big time star as a wide receiver but whose own "tight hips" forced him to be a White Special Teams Demon for his long NFL career.

speedster

Mentor
I used to think Gus Johnson was pretty cool before as well,but he lost me 3 years ago with his overzealous cheerleading for black UCLA against Gonzaga and now this.Former Cowboy Drew Pearson was another black dude who I thought was okay until he started whining about the lack of blacks in coaching positions in the NFL.Sooner or later they show their true "colour"don't they.I was thinking maybe 30% of blacks were half way decent now maybe 20 or 10,ah screw it they all suck watermelon.