More "Global Warming" Propaganda

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

whiteCB

Master
So your saying that the earth is not heating up at a pace faster than normal???

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
whiteCB said:

No it's not. First of all there is no such thing as "normal" with weather. Second, warmer tempertures are only recorded locally and then averages are taken which is sketchy science because the world and the atmosphere is so vast.

We had a very cold winter this year as did other places. Global warming has been changed to "climate change" anyway as the scam artists running this con change the rules to ensure they still make money.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Temperatures haven't risen since 1998. We've been ten years without an increase in global warming.

They changed it from 'global warming' to 'climate change' so that no matter what happens to the temperature, it is still our fault.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Weather patterns fluctuate normally as time progresses (especially from century to century). I'm saying this con-game of "man-made" global warming is a complete scam funded by the Elite as another means to enpower & grow Big Government.

The Politically Incorrect Guide to "Global Warming"

If Al Gore believes in global warming than it must not be true.

whiteCB

Master
jaxvid said:
whiteCB said:

No it's not. First of all there is no such thing as "normal" with weather. Second, warmer tempertures are only recorded locally and then averages are taken which is sketchy science because the world and the atmosphere is so vast.

We had a very cold winter this year as did other places. Global warming has been changed to "climate change" anyway as the scam artists running this con change the rules to ensure they still make money.

So all the factories, processing plants, nuclear power plants, vehicle emissions, and ect... are not in anyway single possible way perhaps very slowly(defined by what one means by slowly) deteriorating the atmosphere???

Listen I'll be the first to admit in our life times and our childrens' life times this whole global warming stuff poses no real threat to us. However, this is not to say that 200 or 300 years down the road our industrial way of life will have caught up to us humans and there will be harsh consequences from mother earth. BELIEVE THAT!!!

So with that said we can either recognize that our way of living needs to be modified or stay with the status quo and watch our beautiful ecosystem continue to erode away. Oh and by the way our ocean temperatures are rising and that's a fact. Maybe that's why we're seeing such a surge in hurricanes.

waterbed

Mentor
I know Global warming comes 90%+ from vulcano's on Antartica.But they keep it secret because global warming is big bussiness.......
smiley2.gif

If we are causeing global warming, then how do you explain how the polar icecaps on Mars are melting. I am waiting for an answer, Mr. Gore!

White_Savage

Mentor
There are numerous unprovens in regards to global warming:

1. That there are anomalies in the temperature at all. For every study indicating global warming, there is another sign of global temperature stability or even cooling. This data is just as likely to reflect improved data gathering technology and the length of time

2. That humans are responsible for global warming. Humans release carbon dioxide, yes, but the actions of vulcanism over millions of years for instance have released much, much more CO2. Methane is a worse greenhouse gas than CO2, some enviromental whack jobs actually want us to quit raising cattle because their farts are supposedly contributing to global warming! This in spite the fact that animals have been eating and farting for millions of years. The point is, the enviroment successfully absorbed this mega-tonnage of greenhouse gases without turning Earth into Venus.
There was once tropical plant life in Antartica. There was once an ice-cap as far south as France. Neither of these temperature extremes required human input.

3. Even if the temperature really is rising as a definite trend, and even if humans are partly responsible, we have to ask ourselves if the trend is all bad AND, do we really want to give the government yet another excuse to make life harder and more costlier on the average man? Cold has historically been one of the deadliest factors in regard to human life and agricultural failure. Some areas may experience worse hurricane seasons or droughts, mine has actually been experiencing milder winter temperature AND lower top-end summer temperatures AND less drought over the past few years.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
Where I live, the people obsessed with the "fight against global warming" are the same sort who spends $250 on a pair of jeans and live an incredibly spendthrift manner and basically lives a lavish, wasteful lifestyle where the ultimate luxury there in is the prerogative to be self-righteous and judgmental of all others who are content to not be insecure attention whores.

GWTJ

Mentor
The problem is that the cycles of the earth can and will cause us great problems. I was watching a show that was talking about coral. The show said that coral can only grow between 10 and 20 feet below the surface of the ocean. The show then showed a cliff face near the shore and coral was clearly visible 10+ feet in the air. Well above where the sea level is now.

If natural cycles will bring water levels 20 feet higher or more, all the cities along the many beaches in the world will be destroyed. Trillions of dollars will need to be spent to move and house all the people moving inland. Current ports and warehouses will all be wiped out. The list of problems and costs is too great to be projected accurately. Whole countries could go under water.

Scientists say the sun is going to burn out in about 3 billion years. I don't know what kind of life will be on this planet when that happens, but whatever it is, the party(what we call life on earth) will be officially over.

Bart

Hall of Famer
<H2 =page-title>Weather Channel Founder: Global Warming 'Greatest Scam in History'</H2>

[url]http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2007/11/07/weathe r-channel-founder-global-warming-greatest-scam-history [/url]

(snip)

It is the greatest scam in history. I am amazed, appalled and highly offended by it. Global Warming; It is a SCAM. Some dastardly scientists with environmental and political motives manipulated long term scientific data to create in [sic] allusion of rapid global warming. Other scientists of the same environmental whacko type jumped into the circle to support and broaden the "research" to further enhance the totally slanted, bogus global warming claims. Their friends in government steered huge research grants their way to keep the movement going. Soon they claimed to be a consensus.

Environmental extremists, notable politicians among them, then teamed up with movie, media and other liberal, environmentalist journalists to create this wild "scientific" scenario of the civilization threatening environmental consequences from Global Warming unless we adhere to their radical agenda. Now their ridiculous manipulated science has been accepted as fact and become a cornerstone issue for CNN, CBS, NBC, the Democratic Political Party, the Governor of California, school teachers and, in many cases, well informed but very gullible environmental conscientious citizens. Only one reporter at ABC has been allowed to counter the Global Warming frenzy with one 15 minutes documentary segment.

I have read dozens of scientific papers. I have talked with numerous scientists. I have studied. I have thought about it. I know I am correct. There is no run away climate change. The impact of humans on climate is not catastrophic. Our planet is not in peril. I am incensed by the incredible media glamour, the politically correct silliness and rude dismissal of counter arguments by the high priest of Global Warming.

(snip)

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I linked this article from the Times of India website, but a search shows that it appeared in newspapers and websites around the world. The local rag had it on the front page today. Typical hysterical nonsense, keep the people constantly afraid of loomingcatastrophes. It's only a matter of time before the "bird flu" and "imminent asteroid hit" scenarios get recycled again.

Asia shrouded in deadly brown clouds

If you've noticed a haze over the city, here's a possibly big reason for it. A dirty brown haze, sometimes more than a mile thick, is darkening skies over vast areas of Asia, the Middle East, southern Africa and the Amazon Basin, changing weather patterns and threatening health and food supplies.

[The sky is falling, the sky is falling!]

Rest of article: [url]http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/World/Asia_shrouded_in_de adly_brown_clouds/articleshow/3714952.cms [/url]

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Mother Nature continues to not cooperate with the cult religion of global warming. These headlines are all currently on the neo-con Drudge site:

"Bitter colds, high winds chill Midwest"

"Real feel -- minus 30 in Chicago"

"NYC - minus 10"

"'All parts of Canada' may see first white Christmas since '71"

"Severe cold wave to hit Europe"

"Beijing's coldest December day in 57 years"

The Global Warming crowd has it both ways. When the weather is hot, they say it "proves Global Warming." When it is colder than normal in the winter, they call it "climate change due to gloabal warming." Whether it is very cold, or very hot, they still claim Global Warming is the cause.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
sport historian said:
The Global Warming crowd has it both ways. When the weather is hot, they say it "proves Global Warming." When it is colder than normal in the winter, they call it "climate change due to gloabal warming." Whether it is very cold, or very hot, they still claim Global Warming is the cause.

Yeah, thats why they have constantly moved away from using the term "global warming" and instead use the all encompasing and totally hilarious term "climate change." Meanwhile, global warming is being disproven yearly by new record lows temps and winter weather. Ex.-Las Vegas a week and a half ago.

In the last week, we have had numerous snow storms, ice storms, followed by rapid warmup. I have a theory why the weather has been so strange the last couple of weeks.
It is God's punishment for voting for a Kenyan to be president of the United States.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
screamingeagle said:
It is God's punishment for voting for a Kenyan to be president of the United States.

Plenty more punishment coming up too!

guest301

Hall of Famer
screamingeagle said:
In the last week, we have had numerous snow storms, ice storms, followed by rapid warmup. I have a theory why the weather has been so strange the last couple of weeks.

He may just leave us to fend for ourselves since we are doing such a wonderful job of it.
But screamingeagle I do see your point. I do believe that God speaks through weather patterns, natural events, disasters, tragedies etc..in order to get a nations attention and to bring down judgement.