More Conformist Propaganda

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
One of the few ways in which Americans still dare to show a bit of individuality is through personalized license plates and bumper stickers. But now these deviants have been identified as the primary perpetrators of "road rage." Expect bumper stickers to quickly become a thing of the past as the sheeple meekly conform to the latest dictates of the herd. Maybe our nazi DUI roadblocks will soon have a special lane for the drivers of vehicles with bumper stickers to submit to stress level tests.

Stickers may signal road rage

http://dailymail.com/News/NationandWorld/200806170194

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
This reminds me of the irony of watching a 1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme belching smoke on I-405, sporting a slew of "end the oil war" and "go green" and "meat is murder" bumper stickers.

But yeah, so bumper stickers are now supposedly an indicator of potential road rage?

Maybe next we'll be told that being white is the prerequisite to being a bigot; or, are we already being told that?

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
They'd not like care for my JBS "Get U.S. out of the U.N", Ron Paul, NRA or InfoWars stickers on my pick-up then. I read that sanctimonious article as well...standard looking down their shylock nose's at us unwashed "red state" peons!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
This isn't a surprise, and as someone who has used bumper stickers to expres myself since I received my driver's license, it won't change me a bit.