Montreal Alouettes

Gi-15

Mentor
WR Ben Cahoon(BYU). What can I say to talk about the most reliable receiver in Alouettes history(well, the new alouettes anyway) in his tenth and likely final season, Ben is closing in onto 10,000 yards. He is currently the second all-time canadian receiver in league history. He currently leads the league in reception, with 13 more than the second guy, and this, despite missing good part of the last 2 games with rib injury. And oustanding athlete and person. 7-time All-East and 2-time All-CFL. Was Canadian MVP in 06.

WR Eric DesLauriers(Easthern Michigan). Usually the only bright spot on some crappy EMU teams. Leading receiver in school history, the former QB from Lennoxville, Qc is a tall guy with good speed and terrific ball skills. Is a little older than your usual rookie at 26 but is looking at a bright career in the CFL

QB Jason Maas (Oregon) The former ti-cats is a one-time all star who won 2 grey cup. Jason is nearing the end of a long, solid career.

OT Dave Mudge(Michigan State) Tall and rangy lineman who was the league oustanding lineman(both DL and OL) in 2001. Also a two-time All-CFL pick.

QB Mike McMahon(Rutgers) Mike is already on his second team in his rookie season, he sucked when given an opportunity in toronto. I don't think he'll last in the CFL.

WR Dave Stala(St.Mary's) The injury-prone Stala was seen as a rising star in 2005, when he reached the thousand yards mark. But he just can't stay healthy. Very versatile and bright. Good speed, adequate hands. Emergency punter. Still on the injury reserve right now.

S Étienne Boulay(New Hampshire) East ROY in 2006, Étienne was so good montreal decided to let go All-East, canadian starting safety Richard Karikari(who is blakc) in free agency to make Étienne a starter. An agressive ballhawk, Étienne have the necessary ahtletism to play in the slot as a halfback if needed.

Other white players : OL Josh Bourke(Grand Valley State), K Damon Duval(Auburn), OG Scott Flory(Saskatchewan), OT Luke Fritz (Eastern Washington), LB Cory Huclack(Manitoba), OG Paul Lambert(Western Michigan), CB Pascal Masson (Laval), OT Jeff Perrett(Tulsa), S Matthieu Proulx(Laval) who was East ROY in 05, DT Dario Romero(Eastern Washington), OT Skip Seagraves (North Carolina), WR Brad Smith(Queen's), DE Steve Charbonneau(New Hampshire), WR Shaun Diner(New Hampshire), S Shawn Gallant(Eastern Kentucky), DT Jeff Robertshaw(McMaster), FB Mike Vilimek (Simon Fraser), QB Will Proctor(Clemson)

Deslauriers caught his first CFL touchdown yesterday.

backrow

Hall of Famer
good for Eric!

btw are you guys going to do every CFL team? how's BC for example?

backrow said:
good for Eric!

Weren't you the one who was bashing the CFL a few months earlier?

backrow

Hall of Famer
TorontoArgos said:
backrow said:
good for Eric!

jokingly, yeah. i also bash Canada quite often, even though i love the country. so get off your lazy ass and do a write up on BC!
smiley36.gif

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Wish the best for Eric Deslauriers, I watched him locally where he played college and the guy is a pass catching machine. That the NFL cannot find a place for that guy is flat out ridiculous. I expect he will shine in the CFL. He is that good.

backrow said:
TorontoArgos said:
backrow said:
good for Eric!

jokingly, yeah. i also bash Canada quite often, even though i love the country. so get off your lazy ass and do a write up on BC!
smiley36.gif
Why BC? There are still 5 teams in the CFL without a write-up! And you haven't even commented on my Toronto write-up.

I guess its fashionable for Americans to bash Canada. LOL. It goes both ways. After all, Americans are nothing but gun-toting hillbillies.
smiley2.gif
Edited by: TorontoArgos

backrow

Hall of Famer
lol, i wanna move to BC some day, that's why!

oh and Toronto thingy was great, as are Gi15's break-downs. and now to work
smiley17.gif

backrow said:

smiley17.gif
Maybe tomorrow.

What attracts you to BC? I'm curious cause I might want to go to university in BC or Alberta.Edited by: TorontoArgos

backrow

Hall of Famer
TorontoArgos said:
backrow said:

smiley17.gif
Maybe tomorrow.

What attracts you to BC? I'm curious cause I might want to go to university in BC or Alberta.

lovely views
smiley17.gif
and good rugby