Mistubishi publicity

Gi-15

Mentor
Just saw this new tv-ad from mitsubishi motor.

you see a line of sprinter getting ready for a race. all of them are black. then you see the 4th lane, which is empty. After you get transported in a kind of lab, where more black guys(and girls) are levitating, tied to the cars with tube kinda sucking their energy. then they show this message " stealing athletism's soul to put in our cars" (I saw it in french, so the message isn't exactly like that, but meant the same)

WTF? is athletism a rare attribute only possessed by black? my own athletism is fake I guess. Even japanise say so.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Standard pro-caste, PC BS propagated by the Globalist Elite controlled "mainstream" media and Corporations.

This ad was probably intended for getting the attention of potential black customers. Where I live, black tend to buy imports, and then hook them up in a very distasteful fashion (rims, exhaust kits, neons, etc.) Anyway, Mitsubishi's are a very popular vehicle amongst blacks.

They, like the Puerto Ricans, are VERY easy to spot around here. Just look for a pair of expensive Zuma run-flat tires on an outdated '95 Galant with a scratched up bumper and a broken tail-light.
smiley36.gif

Most of the ads you see in the US and Europe are created within Ad Agencies, not by the companies that are being advertised. Having said that, take a look at who owns those agencies. It's the same people who run the media. They took over Ad Agencies decades ago because the media was busy favoring tribal owned companies with lower fees and rates than those owned by the hated white man. No joke.