Minorities Disproportionately Use Food Stamps

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I saw this article linked yesterday and thought it was typical how the most relevant questions and answers are left out.
<h6 ="uiStreamMessage" -ft="&quot;&quot;:&quot;msg&quot;">Why
are the fattest states the ones eating the most for free? A lot of minorities are fat because they can eat for free. What accounts for the huge
difference in food stamp enrollment between Mississippi and Wyoming? The size of the minority population.
</span></font></h6>Most people on food stamps (as a percentage of
the population, minorities are more likely to be on food stamps than
Whites) buy and eat fattening, salty, unhealthy food in large
quantities. Couple this with other forms of welfare payments a</span>nd
it is easy to see how the obesity rates are so high. The difference
between Wyoming and Mississippi food stamp enrollment is largely in the
racial makeup of the populations. Mississippi has the highest black
population in the country, as a percentage of state population (38% or so). The population of DC is
over half black. It isn't PC, but then again, a lot of truth isn't.</span></span>

http://www.patriotactionnetwork.com/forum/topic/show?id=2600775%3ATopic%3A3157297&amp;xgs=1&amp;xg_source=facebook

Westside

Hall of Famer
I did not know Miss was the most black state(38% or so), in my future travels, I will avoid that state like the plague. It state raciss of me?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Glad to put it up, Van.

Westside, there are some really nice areas in Mississippi, but definitely avoid the Mississippi Delta (along the river), and Jackson of course. The Delta region is 65+% black, depending on how its borders are defined. Mississippi was majority black until the 1930s. Going even further back, South Carolina and Louisiana were also majority black.

The state with the second highest percentage of black residents is Louisiana with about 33%. Georgia is third highest with 31%.

Atlanta, GA has more blacks living in it than any city in the U.S. behind New York City. I live less than an hour from Atlanta, but have only been there once since moving to Georgia.

Edited by: Colonel_Reb

Deus Vult

Mentor
Colonel_Reb said:
. Atlanta, GA has more blacks living in it than any city in the U.S. behind New York City...

Even more than Chicago? When did Atlanta and NYC surpass Chicago in total numbers of Negroes?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Deus Vult said:
Colonel_Reb said:
. Atlanta, GA has more blacks living in it than any city in the U.S. behind New York City...

Even more than Chicago? When did Atlanta and NYC surpass Chicago in total numbers of Negroes?

Yep, even more than Chicago. I don't know exactly when Atlanta passed Chicago is that area, but I suspect it has been in just the last couple of years because the numbers are still pretty close, with Atlanta having a few thousand more. I'd think NYC has led the category for some time.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I was just down in the ATL (yo) last night for Monster Jam last night, and I can attest...Atlanta is wall to wall grodians (with a smattering of "White" limpwrists, liberals & another assorted vermin).