Milwaukee African Festival canceled

Bart

Hall of Famer
Comments are interesting.

[url]http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2008/08/milwaukee_afric .php[/url]
<DIV align=left>Council of Conservative Citizens, July 30, 2008

The annual Milwaukee World African Festival has been canceled. The festival blends "African and African American cultures." However, with the festival becoming more violent each year, sponsors don't want to come back. On previous years "African American" gang violence and rampant thefts have made people afraid to return. The festival has been canceled this year for lack of sponsors.

Across the nation, black or "African American" themed expos, festivals, reunions, ect. are plagued with worse violence each year.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
No Afro fest?? wtf?? i wanted to head there after the Italian and Irish fests
smiley36.gif

They can always bring back Gen-Con.

white is right

Hall of Famer
The Toronto Caribana parade has been marred by violence too. This isn't just an American thing. Every other year two retards get into a shoot out and an innocent bystander is caught in the cross fire. Or guys commit a wilding on the last day of the festival and destroy the last event a family picnic. Truly pathetic..
smiley11.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Yea but it be dat white man that be holdin the brothas down. Da white man be bringin dem guns and crack into da hood so we can kill ourselves.

Oddly enough, Obama-fest was the least attended and most violent of all of Milwaukee's ethnic festivals. I'm sure White racism has something to do with that.

In other Milwaukee negro news, "The Black Holocaust Museum" which is more of a hole in the wall than a museum, has closed its doors. They say it's only temporary, however. I suppose it will take a little time to figure out how to get White taxpayers to pay to re-open White Guilt Land.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Good news this years Caribana had no killings or shootings on the parade and no wilding during the picnic. There was one instance of a guy handing out handbills to a dance associated with the festival that got shot in the head for his jewelry(he later died in a hospital), but you can't let one bad instance spoil an otherwise family orientated festival....
smiley5.gif
smiley11.gif
Edited by: white is right

Deacon said:
Why have that crap in Wisconsin in the first place?

Or in the United States, for that matter. It's the Zionist Marxists in the shadows pushing this. Whether it's "civil rights" or "diversity" or any other negative trend, you'll find g*d's chosen pulling the strings.

Awe man, what a bummer. I was all set to bring the wife and kids to a fun filled afternoon to appreciate the all enriching sub saharan culture of cannibalism, and spreading gazelle piss all over your body to stay cool on hot summer days. Oh well, I guess we will have to go to the museum instead.
smiley36.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I was planning on attending and watching all these so called gangsters in action. I always love being around a bunch of retarts who only brag about how may hoes dey be sleepin wit and how much paper they be havin from selling da rock. I like being at place where every brotha is packin heat.

Bart

Hall of Famer
aussieaussie31 said:
Awe man, what a bummer. I was all set to bring the wife and kids to a fun filled afternoon to appreciate the all enriching sub saharan culture of cannibalism, and spreading gazelle piss all over your body to stay cool on hot summer days. Oh well, I guess we will have to go to the museum instead.
smiley36.gif

Or youand the familycould take a nice ride on a city bus. The downtown area and north side will give you all the sub-saharan culture you can stomach.
smiley4.gif