Militant BLACK Obama Youth Group: Let's SCARE the **** out of WHITE Grandma

Menelik

Mentor
Watched the video, boring, but I didn't see the part that's supposed to scare **** out of grandma.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Watched the video, boring, but I didn't see the part that's supposed to scare **** out of grandma.

Not if grandma was properly armed like she oughta be - but then they'd put up pictures of the ape when he was a sweetly smiling 12 year old and say that grandma murdered him only because he was black and wearing a hoodie and eating Skittles .

The white race could clean up the whole lot of these thick skulled small brained prehistoric semi-human descendants of slaves from sub-saharan central west Africa that now terrorize out streets with one hand tied behind our backs if they weren't federally protected by the occupational government.

Got about ten seconds in, then couldn't stop laughing. Looking forward to "The Fountainhead, Part 2: Cuz of O-bama I'm Gonna Be Da Next Architect."

The only thing keeping most of the negroes alive and fed is the protective hand of White civilization. Remove it and it's South Sudan all-vs-all.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I see a few youths in that video that can be inspired by Obama to be the next Albert Haynesworth or Vince Wilfork sumos in the NFL. If not that, they can inspire to be the next generation of diabetics.:biggrin1: