Mike Tyson: "I Don’t Like Floyd Mayweathe

G

Mike Tyson: "I Don't Like Floyd Mayweather"

By Mark Vester

WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. has plenty of critics in sport and a long line of people that want to see Ricky Hatton pull off the upset on Dec. 8 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Former undisputed heavyweight champion Mike Tyson is one of them.

Speaking with Daily Express, Tyson made it clear - he's in Las Vegas to back Hatton, and he's not a fan of Mayweather. Hatton's hard road to the top and simple demeanor has won over Tyson. Whether it's Mayweather's flashy lifestyle or the constant boasts of being the best fighter in the history of boxing, something about Floyd's character has rubbed Tyson the wrong way.

"I just want the best man to win," said Tyson. "And that means Ricky Hatton. He's a great kid. I don't like Floyd Mayweather."

boxingscene

nopictures

Guru
It's funny hearing those words from a malcontented imbalanced has-been like tyson, maybe somewhere beneath the ear biting and nintendo endorsements there's a good guy after all. If Cus D'Amato were still alive I have a feeling Tyson may have retired with some class, going down as one of the hardest hitting sobs on the planet, once he lost his father figure though it was all down-hill from there.

G

I wouldn't be surprised if Tyson shows up in the corner of some White guys, like Chagaev and the Sultan.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Now that Tyson is broke and off roids. He is "normal", I really think the pressure of fighting for millions and not having control of his life was getting to him. He has been rather modest since the Lewis fight(for his standards). Will Tyson ever be loved again I'm not sure that is possible with all the crap he has said and done over the years.......
smiley11.gif

That doesn't suprise me with Tyson. Back when he first came into the sport, he didn't say much nor talked much stuff except with Mitch Green (and he had that one coming to him). I even think that some of his entrance music was random noise of chains rattling and doors slamming. It was only after he married Robin Givens and lost Custamato did he really lose it. I'm not saying he was a good or bad boxer. But he defintely was more focused back then and he didn't talk much.

white is right

Hall of Famer
That doesn't suprise me with Tyson. Back when he first came into the sport, he didn't say much nor talked much stuff except with Mitch Green (and he had that one coming to him). I even think that some of his entrance music was random noise of chains rattling and doors slamming. It was only after he married Robin Givens and lost Custamato did he really lose it. I'm not saying he was a good or bad boxer. But he defintely was more focused back then and he didn't talk much.
Mike Tyson was off whatever mood stabilizer they have him on these days and dropped f bomb after f bomb on live Canadian television. Not a pretty sight....:scared:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7atoxEXSwQ

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
Mike Tyson was off whatever mood stabilizer they have him on these days and dropped f bomb after f bomb on live Canadian television. Not a pretty sight....:scared:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7atoxEXSwQ

LMAO!!!:rofl:Thanks for sharing this. Its funny that the top comment under the video is defending this lunatic. Some negro wrote "Good for Mike" and it has 30 something thumbs ups!