Mike Tyson admits to taking drugs during fights!

werewolf

Hall of Famer
He took plenty of steroids too, and yeah, look at the way they treated Lance Armstrong compared with the way they treat with this racist criminal low life!

Last edited:
This is startling news.. After the allegations of sexual misconduct clubbin' back in the 80s, date rape conviction, ex-wife publicly bad mouthing him & alleging he was abusive, beating up Mitch Green on the street, clique-ing up with Don King, going broke, biting off Holyfield's ear, buying a tiger, getting a face tattoo.. Who would've suspected Tyson used (and fought on) illegal drugs..

I have to admit, I've always admired Tyson's eventual candor, tho..
& he's attributed with a great insight into himself, and fame in general (I think),: 'Real freedom is having nothing.. I was freer when I didn't have a cent.'

..Rosebud

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Mike Tyson is a foul-mouthed rapist, drug addict and cheater. He's not an all-time great heavyweight, having had a short reign at heavyweight fighting faded boxers like Larry Holmes and losing to the likes of Danny Williams and Buster Douglas.

The fact that we still see him on TV more often than any other boxer is a perfect example of what's wrong with the mainstream media in America.

Here the sick creep tries to break Kevin McBride's arm, then quits on his stool:

[video=youtube;qsvTo4bXI8M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=qsvTo4bXI8M[/video]

icsept

Master
Mike Tyson now has his own cartoon on Cartoon Network: Mike Tyson Mysteries. It looks like a Scooby Doo spoof with adult themes starring Mike Tyson. I guess America just can't get enough of this indisputably horrible person.

Mike Tyson now has his own cartoon on Cartoon Network: Mike Tyson Mysteries. It looks like a Scooby Doo spoof with adult themes starring Mike Tyson. I guess America just can't get enough of this indisputably horrible person.
The folks in charge do this on purpose. It seems the more hideous the creature is, the more he is rubbed in our faces. Look at how Ray Lewis has been treated. It's unreal. No white athlete would ever be treated the way these monsters are. Hell, look at Marv Albert. No white guy would ever be back in the saddle as a sports announcer had he done what Marv did.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Black privilege. President Barryetta trots out a so-called birth certificate that's practically drawn in crayon, fresh off the inkjet printer, and "our" free press is mum as are "our" ziopoliticians. But when they find something they are looking for, they pick up the ball and run with it, and then it's night and day 24/7 "African American college bound gentle giant murdered by white cop!", or black honor student (with photo of him when he was 12) murdered by white vigilante, or black motorist murdered by white cops (Rev. Dr. Rodney King), or black teen raped by white D.A. (Tawana Brawley), or black murdered by white thugs in Howard Beach...the list goes on and on, and the human cows swallow it whole. Yeah, they do it on purpose. They rub it in our faces. They don't know when to stop. They get drunk with their own power. Hubris. They call it chutzpah. That's why they've eventually been kicked out of every country they ever infested.