Mike Mamula

JReb1

Mentor
Mamula gets extra unfair (besides race) criticism because the Eagles took him over Sapp, mainly because Sapp failed another drug test before the draft and Mamula had such a tremendous workout at the combine. Mamula wasn't as good as Sapp, but it's unfair to label him a bust when he was a solid player. Bosworth too, he wasn't a bust, he was pretty good and would've been great had his shoulders not gave out on him. If you watch Boz when he was healthy (not just the Jackson play) you can clearly see how talented he was. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVTD0Yf-tEA

What about Dan Wilkinson? He was touted (even more so than Suh is being this year) by many including Bill Parcells as the best defensive player they've ever seen coming out of college. Parcells said he's a "once in a lifetime" type of talent and he wasn't even average. Look at his stats, they're hardly worthy of being a #1 overall pick...

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/W/WilkDa22.htm

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I recommend the implicitly pro-White,subversivefilm Stone Cold (1991) starring Bosworth as a suspended cop who is approached by the FBI to infiltrate a biker gang, which features among other mayhem the Mississippi Supreme Court and other government officials and cops gettingtaken out by the bikers. It's one of the most "politically incorrect" movies I've ever seen and is probably why his acting career stalled immediately thereafter.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Don, that was a pretty good flick. It also starred character actors Lance Henriksen and William Forsythe (2 of my favorites).

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Yep, Henricksen was very good as the leader of the bikers. He was also in the original Terminator movie, another of my favorites.
smiley1.gif

white is right

Hall of Famer
Malmula was so clearly playing out of position it wasn't funny. He was the size of a 1970's defensive end. Malmula was routinely spotting 60 pounds+ to tackles that he had bull rush or defend the run. Line up LT as an end he might not of been a hall of fame player either.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Mike Mamula has historically been promoted as a bust by the anti-white media. He wasn't a bust. He was targeted because he was a highly athletic white man, He disproves the Party line that all white men are unathletic.

Anyway, I once had an argument with a DWF over this. I compared Mamula's statistics with that of Pro Bowl DL Jadeveon Clowney. They are very similar. Based on what he wrote I'd say the DWF was shocked. He stopped arguing with me that Mike Mamula was a bust.

A small victory but a victory!