Miami

Bart

Hall of Famer
I read somewhere that our government is planning to ship 45,000 Haitians to Orlando. Hope it's not true. Orlando is already turning to hell in several areas. That's all Florida needs.

I remember when Miami was the place to go for vacations. Just a matter of time before it goes to seed.I was shocked to discover how few Whites now live there.

http://www.knowgangs.com/gangsofamerica/articles/29693/1/Miami/Page1.html

Miami
By Don D Published 03/19/2008 Miami-Dade County
Miami

The city of Miami nicknamed "M.I.A."Â￾ is a major city in the state of Florida. The city is known worldwide for the setting place of the famous gangster movie "Scarface"Â￾. Being the headquarters of Miami-Dade County, Miami is world city, a city that is important in the global economic world, which is important in the U.S. financial centers.

Miami ethnicity rate is 12% Caucasian, 22.3% African-American, 65.8% Latino, 0.7% Asian, and 5.2% other. Many places in Miami have a strong language barrier which can very difficult for people who don't speak a certain language.

Because of Miami's extreme ethnic/cultural diversity, it has three official languages: English, Spanish, and Haitian Creole. Because of this, it can be very difficult for law officials, and some citizens, to interact normally with one another as done in other cities. Some neighborhoods can be extremely difficult to interact if one is not bilingual with Spanish or Haitian Creole. Miami has two areas' that are populated by Hispanic and Creole Nationalities: Little Havana & Little Haiti.

Little Havana is a neighborhood in Miami that many Cuban immigrants reside. It's named after the capital of Cuba. Most of the residents are Cuban refugees that have fled Cuba. Many outsiders that come to the area say that because of the culture and little spoken English, it is as if their in Cuba. Little Havana is thought of to be the Cuban capital of the U.S. with the neighborhood being a community of Cuban exiles.

Little Haiti is a neighborhood in Miami that many Haitian immigrants reside. The neighborhood is filled with Haitian Creole and French culture. Most its residents are from Haiti or of Haitian descent. Most people in the area speak Haitian Creole and there are many businesses and signs in the area that are written in Haitian. It is known for their crimes and drug trading.

Miami has an estimated population of 404,048 people with 5,000 of them are gang members. Gangs in Miami have been increasing in their violent acts. Some gangs have spread to other Florida counties. Gangs in Miami have strong involvement in criminal activities such as murder, shootings, robbery, drug selling, and turf wars.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Miami's Anglo Saxon populace fled the city in the late 70's. Most now live in the outer burbs surrounding the city. Miami is now largely Cuban, but it's power base is largely Cuban White. All of the mayors have been White Cubans as far as I know since the late 70's.

jcolec02

Mentor
white is right said:
Miami's Anglo Saxon populace fled the city in the late 70's. Most now live in the outer burbs surrounding the city. Miami is now largely Cuban, but it's power base is largely Cuban White. All of the mayors have been White Cubans as far as I know since the late 70's.
They probably fled due to the "cocaine wars" that started in the late 70's (though whites were involved with the latins in the drug business)

white is right

Hall of Famer
Yes that's when they fled. If you want to see what Miami was like see Cocaine Cowboys. It was mostly Colombian Mestizo/Indian gangs going crazy. White Anglo/Saxon and Jewish dealers made money too. The first non Latino king pin is interviewed in the movie I think he was Jewish from NYC.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I have a buddy who's initially from Pembroke Pines. In HS, we went down to see his grandparents in Hollywood, FL...they were the only non-Jews in their subdivision. His grandad was saying what a cesspool Miami was (& this was 20+ years ago). I remember hearing that "Liberty City" was like the Compton of Miami. IMO, Miami ain't part of Dixieland anyways.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Yes Liberty City was one of the areas that literally went to the dogs when crack was invented. I think Aaron Pryor was once arrested there scoring coke a few years after his win over Alexis Arguello.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Yes Liberty City was one of the areas that literally went to the dogs when crack was invented. I think Aaron Pryor was once arrested there scoring coke a few years after his win over Alexis Arguello.
Maybe the most notorious murderer in the cocaine wars was murdered yesterday. She has been documented in various documentaries about Miami. Supposedly JLo is going to play her in a bio pic....http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/crime-law/griselda-blanco-life-and-death-cocaine-queen/nR3qZ/

About 10 years ago I went to Miami for two weeks of work related training. My first day down there, I had a police encounter for a traffic violation and the first words out of the cops mouth were " do you speak english". The next day I was going to get my haircut and when I walked up to the door there was a sign that said "We speak english here". After deciding to not get my haircut, I went down the road to Popeyes chicken for dinner, where I noticed there were bars on all the windows. At this point I decided I was not going to spend the weekend in Miami, but take the drive down to Key West and party down there. After footing the bill for an overpriced hotel in Key West I took a taxi down to the party street only to find the place had been overrun by **** and homo's.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
About 10 years ago I went to Miami for two weeks of work related training. My first day down there, I had a police encounter for a traffic violation and the first words out of the cops mouth were " do you speak english". The next day I was going to get my haircut and when I walked up to the door there was a sign that said "We speak english here". After deciding to not get my haircut, I went down the road to Popeyes chicken for dinner, where I noticed there were bars on all the windows. At this point I decided I was not going to spend the weekend in Miami, but take the drive down to Key West and party down there. After footing the bill for an overpriced hotel in Key West I took a taxi down to the party street only to find the place had been overrun by **** and homo's.

BC500, I'd not want to go much south of Ft.Lauderdale these days. I've fond memories of visiting family in central FLA (as tyke in the 70s) and going to spring break in Panama City (in the 80s). They've alotta nice beaches (gulf coast side), good fishing & seafood. However, I don't think I'd want to live in FLA...too hot/humid and prone to hurricanes.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
BC500, I'd not want to go much south of Ft.Lauderdale these days. I've fond memories of visiting family in central FLA (as tyke in the 70s) and going to spring break in Panama City (in the 80s). They've alotta nice beaches (gulf coast side), good fishing & seafood. However, I don't think I'd want to live in FLA...too hot/humid and prone to hurricanes.

Miami is a real sh*thole, it's current nickname is 'the capitol of Central America', they hold the city council meetings in Spanish. As far as being part of America those days are long gone. Now it's just another third world city that exists only because whitey ponies up the money for the welfare and charity to keep it going.

Panama City in the Florida panhandle was a lovely city back in the day, I don't know what it's like now. I partied a lot there in the 80's myself, I'm guessing Dixie was one of the rowdy rednecks with a confederate flag driving up and down the strip. Good times.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Miami is a real sh*thole, it's current nickname is 'the capitol of Central America', they hold the city council meetings in Spanish. As far as being part of America those days are long gone. Now it's just another third world city that exists only because whitey ponies up the money for the welfare and charity to keep it going.

Panama City in the Florida panhandle was a lovely city back in the day, I don't know what it's like now. I partied a lot there in the 80's myself, I'm guessing Dixie was one of the rowdy rednecks with a confederate flag driving up and down the strip. Good times.
The only part of Miami that tourists ever really visited seperated from Miami and became an independant city(Miami Beach). So the fall of Miami is even worse than what the average tourist ever sees....

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

LOL! You got it partner. I was the big, ugly one with the Copenhagen lip, wearin' "jhorts", sportin' a quasi-mullet and blaring Bochepus outta the truck tape deck. ;)