Mexican Hatred of the U.S.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The hatred most Mexicans have for America is easily seen when the two countries meet in soccer. Beginning back in 1999 in Southern California, Mexicans often outnumber Americans in the stands and boo the U.S. national anthem and throw garbage at American players.

The latest installment of the Second Mexican War was evident in Chicago over the weekend when the U.S. won the Gold Cup by beating Mexico 2-1 in the final. The following is from V-DARE's blog. It need hardly be mentioned that the corporate media has studiously avoided mentioning the behavior of so many Mexicans toward the U.S. during their many soccer matches over the past decade.
U.S. Defeats Mexico in Soccer

It's a sweet victory that the American soccer team smacked down Mexico, after being behind by a point in the Chicago match-up.
<BLOCKQUOTE>

The United States came from a goal down to win the Gold Cup for the fourth time with a 2-1 victory over Mexico in an entertaining final on Sunday.

Mexico took the lead a minute before the break through Andres Guardado but the U.S. drew level with a Landon Donovan penalty in the 62nd minute and 10 minutes later Benny Feilhaber grabbed the winner with a superb volley.
[
U.S. fight back to beat Mexico 2-1 in final, Reuters 6/24/07] </BLOCKQUOTE>

donovanflagsoccer.jpg

The rivalry between the teams goes beyond normal sports competition. The state of near-warfare that exists on the border and in places of intense Mexican invasion is mirrored on the field. American star Landon Donovan (shown after the win) has had to put up with a lot of
crap. But he gives back as good as he gets and wins when it counts.

The soccer situation reveals that Presidente Bush is full of frijoles when he characterizes Mexicans as our friendly neighbors. In fact, they hate us, as shown in polling and behavior.

Another measure of Mexicans' obsession with beating the U.S. at soccer was the low turnout at an invader rights rally in Hollywood, attributed to their staying home to watch the match. The local commies of ANSWER-LA planned to have 15,000 Marxicans but fewer than 1,000 showed up. Oops, the Mexican proletariet is not behaving!

As a result of American disinterest in soccer and open borders, the U.S. team usually faces a majority Mexican crowd. "Against Mexico, it's always an away game," according to midfielder DaMarcus Beasley.

Beasley also reports that "Landon is the most hated U.S. guy in Mexico."

More than Tom Tancredo? Excellent!

[url]http://blog.vdare.com/archives/2007/06/25/us-creams-mexico-i n-soccer/[/url]

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Like the rest of the world, Mexico has an inferiority complex when it comes to the great USA. Their country has no middle class (by design), a crooked government puppeted by the Globalist Elite and a largely genetically short-changed populace. If Mexicans hate the USA so much, I wish they'd stay down there. However, the Globalist Elite is importing them north of our border to destroy U.S. sovereignty and OUR middle class!
smiley18.gif
smiley7.gif

guest301

Hall of Famer
This is why I watched the whole match on the Spanish station Univision just to watch my favorite player Landon(who scored a goal in the game)and The USA beat Mexico once again despite it being another "road" game. For some reason ESPN didn't carry this game but I do believe they are covering the upcoming Copa America tournament where we go up against soccer powerhouse Argentina in the opening match this Thursday.

Matra1

Mentor
The US team that's participating in the Copa America (a South American championship plus a couple of "guests")is a B or C team. They'll mostly be teenagers and other up and comers rather than the top US team.

The Gold Cup final was on GolTV in English. At the end of the match the Mexican analyst mentioned immigration in the context of the US-Mexican soccer rivalry. He said something about this being a time when Mexicans are being treated as second class. The American play by play guy jumped in and said there's "a right way" to go about immigration, meaning legally. You shouldn't want Mexicans even if they are legal but given the PCness of the press and commentators I was surprised the American commentator even said anything in reply to the obnoxious Mexican's remarks.Edited by: Matra1

guest301

Hall of Famer
I think we are sending our B team over there because of all the MLS players we have on the USA team. They are in the middle of their regular season and can't be pulled away for every tournament. So hopefully we will be competitive anyway with who we send over there.

Menelik

Mentor

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Menelik said:
They might hate us but they sure love our women!
smiley36.gif

The Nashville Scene

Our? You got a mouse in your pocket?
smiley36.gif

Just LOL @ the pics in that article! L O L
smiley36.gif

Half of them have a BMI of like, 50, and the rest are men in drag - for real!!!!
smiley36.gif

Good article, menelik!

white is right

Hall of Famer
The women in that article are scary. I swear I saw a few of them try out for team USA in the hammer throw and the shot put.....
smiley36.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Gotta wonder just how many white girls actually are into it, when the photos show the same women more than once. Big Momma in the red shirt in the first pic shows up again in one of the other pictures, as does the blonde sitting next to her. Typical pro-race-mixing propaganda.