Merry Christmas!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Merry Christmas to my Caste Football brethren. A special thanks to Mr.Wassall who facilitates this wonderful website & forum!
smiley1.gif

29dizxe.jpg%20

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Merry Christmas everyone!! I sure hope 2011 turns out to be a better year than 2010. Hopefully the economy picks up, if only modestly. BTW, beautiful picture Dixie!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Merry Christmas to all Caste Football supporters and contributors!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Merry Christmas to everyone at CF!

Merry Christmas to all! I believe this has been a great year. I think the pendulum has reached it's limit and is almost on it's way back. In today's information age we have a real short attention span since things seem to change so rapidly...But I think they are. What I want for Christmas this year is two white 100 yard rushing games this weekend, and for that to inspired 1 kid who otherwise would never have done so to play running back! God bless all of you. We have influenced more people than we even care to admit, and our influence is growing at a near exponential rate!

2010: Duke beats Butler for NCAA championship. 7 white starters on both teams, when only 5 whites started in the 1966 championship 44 years earlier.

Christophe Lemaitre becomes first white runner under 10 seconds in the 100M EVER!

Peyton Hillis becomes first white RB to rush at least 1000 yards in a season in 25 years, before I was old enough to even remember!

Caste Football is featured on a mainstream media show!

God bless everyone, Joy to the World and Peace on Earth!

Westside

Hall of Famer
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL CFers

Menelik

Mentor

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Merry Christmas to everyone on here. I love you guys like a second family. It has been a very rough year in real life, but the sports world has never been better. It is such a great escape just like watching movies from the stress of everyday life. Here is to an even bigger year in 2011.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Merry Christmas! may you all have a White Christmas!

all of the best in life to you and yours.
smiley20.gif

northwinds

Mentor
Electric Slide said:
Merry Christmas to all! I believe this has been a great year. I think the pendulum has reached it's limit and is almost on it's way back. In today's information age we have a real short attention span since things seem to change so rapidly...But I think they are. What I want for Christmas this year is two white 100 yard rushing games this weekend, and for that to inspired 1 kid who otherwise would never have done so to play running back! God bless all of you. We have influenced more people than we even care to admit, and our influence is growing at a near exponential rate!

2010: Duke beats Butler for NCAA championship. 7 white starters on both teams, when only 5 whites started in the 1966 championship 44 years earlier.

Christophe Lemaitre becomes first white runner under 10 seconds in the 100M EVER!

Peyton Hillis becomes first white RB to rush at least 1000 yards in a season in 25 years, before I was old enough to even remember!

Caste Football is featured on a mainstream media show!

God bless everyone, Joy to the World and Peace on Earth!

I too was going to run down the litiny of successes we have had this year, but Electric Slide has done it for me. I joined this year, but have been a "lurker" for years. My thanks to everyone who contributes to this site that has allowed me to rekindle my love of sports by directing my attention to European American athletes with an understanding of the overall discrimination against them in sports. I have been banned from numerous sports web-sites over the last few years because I was able to argue against the moderators "world view" with facts and statistics that I found here.....I wear those bans as badges of courage. Today, I congratulated an old friend, who is a Georgia Tech fan, on the recruitment of Zach Laskey as a RB...no European American has run the ball at Tech for a generation. The success of Wes Welker at the WR position and now Peyton Hillis and Danny Woodhead is huge when you realize that we have not seen white players at these positions for years. I sincerely believe that this site and the folks here going out and posting on numerous other sites has made a difference.......Here's to 2011 being even better....Merry Christmas to all...

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div>Menelik is truly a man of few words.
smiley36.gif
</div>

Ha Ha! Good one Don! I'm experiencing a real White Christmas for the first time in decades. 2010 has been a great year in many ways, and also a challenging year. I wish the best 2011 to all y'all!

foobar75

Master
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope 2011 brings good things to all, and from a sports perspective, turns out equally as good as 2010 for white athletes.Edited by: foobar75

j41181

Master
I like re-post this FLASH MOB video again... 26 million views and counting!
smiley32.gif

MERRY CHRISTMAS and a Happy New Year!
God Bless Everyone... Peace to One and All.

[TUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXh7JR9oKVE[/TUBE]

Mighty Joe

Merry Christmas to all.

Its been a great year for white athletes.The breakthrough of white runningbacks,Duke winning,the continued domination of the Klitcskos,the total domination of white teams at last summers world cup and Christophe finally breaking the barrier in the 100m
smiley32.gif
Hopefully next year is just as dominant.

Michael

Mentor
Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!

Here is an article entitled "The Glory of Christmas"

Christmas is the one day during the year that we lay down our swords and allow ourselves to reflect on the beauty and majesty of this special and spiritual season.

The battle will beginning anew in the coming month, but tonight, I encourage you to watch the video below in its entirety and let the words of these women speak to your soul and stir your spirit. It would be impossible for the voices of angels to be more heavenly.

Always remember that we're here protect and preserve a culture and faith that has given light to a dark world. It is our duty to ensure that this flame is never extinguished.

http://www.thepoliticalcesspool.org/jamesedwards/2010/12/24/the-glory-of-christmas/

northwinds

Mentor
Bump......its seriously snowing here in Atlanta on Christmans day for the first time since the 1800s! Merry Christmas everyone.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Northwinds, a very rare WHITE Christmas for metro Atlanta. It's been coming down steady here in NW GA...I love it!
smiley1.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
DixieDestroyer and northwinds, I wish I was there to see it! I'm glad y'all are having a White Christmas. My folks back in Mississippi had one too.