McCain still wants pardon

Bart

Hall of Famer
It wasn't enough for John McCain to take a dive enabling Obama to win the White House. No, he is still working to have Jack Johnson pardoned. Yes sir, he is the type of dolt the stupid party places in high positions of leadership.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/politics_nation/2009/10/mccain_again_presses_obama_to.html

October 16, 2009
McCain Again Presses Obama To Pardon Boxer
-->
Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) is not giving up his fight on behalf of Jack Johnson, the first black heavyweight boxing champion. McCain and Rep. Peter King (R-N.Y.) sent a letter to President Obama today asking for a posthumous pardon for the boxer, who was imprisoned in 1913 for his romantic relationships with white women.

In the letter, McCain and King "say it is regrettable that neither Obama nor anyone from his administration responded to their first letter, sent in August," AP reports. "They say they hope Obama would be eager to erase what they call an 'act of racism' that sent the first black heavyweight champ to prison."

McCain and King introduced legislation in April calling on Obama to pardon Johnson. At the time, McCain said Obama "will be more than eager" and "the last person I have to convince." The Senate passed the resolution June 24 and the House followed suit July 29, both without the need for a roll call vote.

The White House had no immediate comment, according to AP.

j41181

Master
What's to be gained out of this anyway? NOTHING!!!!

Why can't some people, especially a backstabbing idiot like John McCain just let the past, be the past?

I hate to say it, but Irish pricks can be white backstabbers!

First, the Kennedys, now this McCain prick!Edited by: j41181

DWFan

Mentor
I think he's trying to make up for opposing MLK day. McCain is, as you labeled him, the biggest prick I've ever known of in politics. That moron doesn't stand for anything but himself, and I hope that his death is such that he is forced to spend a long time considering what he's done and what he didn't do.

Pollyanna

Guru
Manchurian candidate. They must have really wrecked his mind in Vietnam. What country or race can survive when it's elected representatives continuously work toward devaluing their history, erasing their borders, and promoting barbarians over the majority?

This is real fifth column work on his part.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
"Juan McAmnesty" is a puppet of the Globalist Elite and an enemy to the Republic. Not only did he lay down for (fellow NWO shill) "Bacrock YObuma", but I've heard vets say he turned on his comrades in Hanoi & this "hero" stuff was fabricated (ala - John "Skull n Bones Kerry). He's a pro amnesty RINO/Neocon who's pandering to the black voting block by this pointless pursuit.
smiley21.gif

I wonder what he will gain by this. Only a few sports fanatics even know who Jack Johnson is.
Next, he will want to pardon the 1919 Chicago White Sox.

DWFan

Mentor
DixieDestroyer said:
"Juan McAmnesty" is a puppet of the Globalist Elite and an enemy to the Republic. Not only did he lay down for (fellow NWO shill) "Bacrock YObuma", but I've heard vets say he turned on his comrades in Hanoi & this "hero" stuff was fabricated (ala - John "Skull n Bones Kerry). He's a pro amnesty RINO/Neocon who's pandering to the black voting block by this pointless pursuit.
smiley21.gif

DD, he talks a lot of garbage about being tortured, but the truth is that he was hurt only because he crashed his plane (AGAIN, for like the fourth time). He was saved from death because some old Vietnamese dude protected him. In the Hanoi Hilton, he was treated to prostitutes and conversations with high ranking Vietnamese officials. He was sent to have his wounds fixed, unlike the others housed in the Hanoi Hilton. You are right man, this dude is scum.

Bronk

Mentor
Glad to see Sen. McCain busy working on something of substance like a pardon for a long dead boxer and drug addict instead of wasting his time on pointless bullsh*t.

Westside

Hall of Famer
McCain is a weird f..k. He can be right about 20% of the time and so incredibly wrong the other 80%. I really can't figure him out. The waste of time for this negro in your face womanizer. WTF

white is right

Hall of Famer
If this was during the campaign I would say this was ethnic pandering. Now he is coming off as a super fan/jock sniffer. Why waste the houses time debating about a long dead low brow boxer....
smiley5.gif