Mayweather commercial

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I have seen a commercial a couple of times where an older white man challenges Floyd Mayweather to a fight only it's on a computer. Mayweather has his boxing gloves on and pecks away at the keyboard like a chimp.

At the end the white guy fakes a punch at Mayweather and he flinches. It's kinda funny and not anti-white at all. The white guy is the smart/superior one in the commercial and Mayweather looks like a complete dope, which he is, and he doesn't even have a line in the whole commercial. I hope the money was good because he looks like a fool in the commercial. Probably my favorite commercial of the year.
smiley32.gif

guest301

Hall of Famer
jaxvid said:
I have seen a commercial a couple of times where an older white man challenges Floyd Mayweather to a fight only it's on a computer. Mayweather has his boxing gloves on and pecks away at the keyboard like a chimp.

At the end the white guy fakes a punch at Mayweather and he flinches. It's kinda funny and not anti-white at all. The white guy is the smart/superior one in the commercial and Mayweather looks like a complete dope, which he is, and he doesn't even have a line in the whole commercial. I hope the money was good because he looks like a fool in the commercial. Probably my favorite commercial of the year.
smiley32.gif

I have seen that commercial about five times now and it makes me laugh out loud every time.
smiley36.gif
Definitely a refreshing commercial that goes against the grain of what we usually have to put up with.

Tom Iron

Mentor
Gentlemen,

What was they trying to sell on the commercial, the computer?

Tom Iron...

j41181

Master
I'll be looking for that video in YouTube! It has to be there by now. Based on what Tom Iron said, could it be the computer their selling? The Interface? Who knows, they make the weirdest commercials these days.
smiley2.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I reckon I'll have to turn the TV back on so I can watch the commercial.
smiley36.gif
Sounds good, and thanks for letting us know, jaxvid.

guest301

Hall of Famer
j41181 said:
I'll be looking for that video in YouTube! It has to be there by now. Based on what Tom Iron said, could it be the computer their selling? The Interface? Who knows, they make the weirdest commercials these days.
smiley2.gif

I think the commercial had something to do with the speed of your internet. It's one of my favorite all time commercials but it may not be all that effective since I can't remember exactly what they were selling.
smiley2.gif

I can't believe he agreed to do that, considering how arrogant he is. I have a lot of friends from his home town Grand Rapids and they all hate him, which is rarely the case for home town athletes. He's a world class jerk.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Kinda funny. Bill Curtis does a good job with those documentaries etc. It have been more funny if he'd have faked a punch & knee'd "Prettymouth" in the nards!
smiley36.gif

guest301

Hall of Famer
Can't believe Mayweather needed the money enough to get punked by a Old white guy. I guess it's better than getting back in the ring with all these great white fighters.

P-NutLane

Guru
They still slip in some casteness, in a real tricky way, under the surface. You see, even if the old white man is faster than Mayweather with his computer,and smarter in general, Floyd was still said to have had the "fastest hands boxing has ever seen". So in the end, the young white kid who sees this ad is told that a black male threw the fastest combos in boxing history. I just hope you fathers point out to your sons guys like, Willie Pep, and Calzaghe, to name a couple pretty fast sets of fists!

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
P-NutLane said:
They still slip in some casteness, in a real tricky way, under the surface. You see, even if the old white man is faster than Mayweather with his computer,and smarter in general, Floyd was still said to have had the "fastest hands boxing has ever seen". So in the end, the young white kid who sees this ad is told that a black male threw the fastest combos in boxing history. I just hope you fathers point out to your sons guys like, Willie Pep, and Calzaghe, to name a couple pretty fast sets of fists!

I don't think my kids would be impressed by Mayweather. I was struck how SMALL he looked in that commerical. He looked tiny! Who cares how fast his hands are, he's a little shrimp.