Maxim Online homepage

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
The Maxim Online homepage has a link to videos of Pride's best KO's. The image used as an icon is a snapshot of Kevin Randleman's KO of Cro Cop. Of all the fighters and KO's that could possibly makeup a Pride highlight reel, they choose to use a clip of a fighter who is 16-12-0, with the majority (over 40%) of his wins coming by decision.

They just had to show a brother getting a KO win over one of the best, if not the best, white fighters in MMA today. Way to go Maxim! I'm glad I canceled my subscription to your worthless rag years ago.

6pack_pride01.jpg

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
WS, I wouldn't wipe my backside with Maxim. At best that rag's pefect for lining a cat litter box. Like most of the Globalist Government/Media complex publication, Maxim(crap) is mostly filth & other assorted mindless fluff. BTW, my favorite Randleman clip is him getting dusted by the Iceman! Randleman's nothing but a jacked-up (decent) wrestler who got VERY lucky against the far superior CroCop!

White Shogun said:
The Maxim Online homepage has a link to videos of Pride's best KO's. The image used as an icon is a snapshot of Kevin Randleman's KO of Cro Cop. Of all the fighters and KO's that could possibly makeup a Pride highlight reel, they choose to use a clip of a fighter who is 16-12-0, with the majority (over 40%) of his wins coming by decision.

They just had to show a brother getting a KO win over one of the best, if not the best, white fighters in MMA today. Way to go Maxim! I'm glad I canceled my subscription to your worthless rag years ago.

6pack_pride01.jpg

What Maxim should have done, was post a link to Cro-Cop's head-kick K.O. of that fat slob Bob Sapp from PRIDE. I'm pretty sure it was Cro-Cop, but it may have been Fedor. Either way, it was a man taking down someone twice his size with one shot. But, of course, a wonderful magazine like Maxim could NEVER show a big, bad, brutha getting KTFO by a smaller White man like that.I swear, the media just won't stop with this crap, will they?
smiley7.gif
Edited by: Ground Fighter

jared said:
Mirko broke Sapp's orbital bone with a punch.

Yeah, you're right Jared. Nevermind. I watched the fight again, and I thought he took him out with a kick, because he threw one right before the last punch that took Sapp. It just appeared to me that it was a kick that did him in for some reason. Just looked that way.Edited by: Ground Fighter

cutty

Guru
Yeah, Cro won the rematch by choke, I believe. And Fedor submitted Randlemann with an armlock. That was just classic, and getting caught in that so easily just shows what an inferior figher Randleman is. He beat Cro, yeah, but it's fighting, any chump can get lucky once in a while.

What I'm glad to see here is what a disgusting rag everyone thinks Maxim is. It's scares me how like minded we are in this community. I've always hated that magazine, and have often found myself in the minority for it. But not here, I'm happy to find out. All it is is pages of "look at this girl" and "buy this and buy that." A real man doesn't need to be read about how to be a man, how to dress, and all that crap.

And one more thing, Bob Sapp is the biggest p*ssy I think I've ever seen.