Maurice Clarett makes the blotter!

white is right

Hall of Famer
Late night talk show cannon fodder Clarett was arrested again. This time he was arrested for posessing 4 fire arms and wearing a bullet proof vest. He also tried to evade police and started a pursuit on a Columbus highway. I still see an NFL career in his future.....
smiley36.gif
smiley5.gif
Edited by: white is right

Triad

Mentor
He got maced after the taser didn't go through the bullet proof vest. If he gets out of jail soon enough he'll get one more chance at the NFL.

white is right

Hall of Famer
ESPN has brought up a rumour that he owes black mobsters tons of cash. This guy is such a dumb FUBAR idiot that I am actually starting to feel sorry for him........
smiley36.gif

white tornado

Mentor
Claretts life would make an awsome tv movie. As long as he dosent hurt anyone his absurd Dumbness should entertain us for years.
smiley36.gif
Edited by: white tornado

Triad

Mentor
On PTI, Kornheiser was insinuating Clarett's life would have been different if he would have been allowed to enter the NFL draft after his freshman year at OSU. In other words, he was denied his right to make a living then so that's partly responsible for his behavior now.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Besides his remarkable character, Maurice distinguished himself by running 40 times at the Combine last year in the 4.85 range and showing up looking in need of a bra. But being one of God's Chosen Master Athletic Race he still was drafted in the third round by Denver.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Thats a classic pic from last year Don. That should go in the Hall of Fame! I bet Bart found that one.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Colonel_Reb said:
Thats a classic pic from last year Don. That should go in the Hall of Fame! I bet Bart found that one.

Well Sir, I would like to take credit for the clever little spoof, but it was produced by someone whose name I can't recall. Jaxvid wrote a post mentioning the name of the person responsible. I haven't been able to come up with it.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Well, your the best pick I could come up with. We should create a section where we could store these pictures, like an archive. I guess there is something like that already, but to have the pics would be good too.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Bear-Arms found it and posted it originally. I did a search in the Happy Hour section for "Clarett" and found it. It was also used with a J. B. Cash column on anti-white racism in the NFL.

Triad

Mentor
Slo Mo was described tonight on Sportscenter as a "lost soul" who you couldn't help but feel sympathetic for. Maurice just happened to call one of their reporters last night before his latest run in with the law. He claimed Mo sounded humble and was ready to get his life back in order.

They also said it was a rumor that he was showing up at Broncos practices last year with liquor on his breath. He demanded to be traded when the Broncos refused to fire a strength coach that yelled at him.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
AAAAARRRRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!

Today's ESPN radio show was dominated by a discussion about whether the NFL is to blame for Maurice Clarett's troubles. If only he had been allowed to play, they say, he wouldn't have all these problems. He's a good kid. His heart is in the right place. Blah, blah, blah..

Well, you know what? CLARETT WAS DRAFTED BY THE NFL. IN THE THIRD F***ING ROUND. His problem is he showed up fat and out of shape. He got more of an opportunity than 99% of all white kids playing college ball, that's for damn sure.

And what about all these other kids who play college football who aren't drafted? Why haven't Luke Staley and Chance Kretschmer fought with police? Or been arrested several times?

How is none of this Clarett's fault? Where is his acceptance of personal responsibility for his problems?

The notion that the NFL is to blame for the multitude of Clarett's personal problems because they didn't want a college freshman playing professional football is ridiculous.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
White Shogun said:
Why haven't Luke Staley and Chance Kretschmer fought with police? Or been arrested several times?

smiley36.gif
Sorry but sometimes all I can do is laugh at how absurd it all is. My morning rag today had not one but two columns on the Cincy Bengals and all their criminals. Now that white o-lineman Eric Steinbach has been arrested for a "boating while drunk" charge, the media has their white perp to lump in with all the black ones. Above the two articles there was a lineup of five arrested Bengals with Steinbach of course included. Never mind that his "crime" pales (pun intended) in comparison to whathis blackteammateshave been arrested for -- breaking and entering, firing off guns, assault, rape, fighting with police, etc. -- a "Mark Chmura" has been located on Cincinnati and will always be lumped in with his black teammates when the media writes about Marvin Lewis' crime-prone team.

Bart

Hall of Famer
White Shogun said:

It is so infuriating, isn't it? If youread a news story about a kindly, well mannered,(good looking)model citizen named Bart who went - POSTAL - you'll know what sent him over the edge!

Triad

Mentor
White Shogun said:
Today's ESPN radio show was dominated by a discussion about whether the NFL is to blame for Maurice Clarett's troubles. If only he had been allowed to play, they say, he wouldn't have all these problems. He's a good kid. His heart is in the right place. Blah, blah, blah..

The NFL's thug rehabilitation program has a great track record. This is Clarett's 2nd or 3rd positive thug test.
smiley36.gif
Edited by: Triad

backrow

Hall of Famer
Bart said:
White Shogun said:

It is so infuriating, isn't it? If you  read a news story about a kindly,  well mannered, (good looking) model citizen named Bart who went - POSTAL -  you'll know what sent him over the edge!

good lookin', huh :) not as good lookin as Slow Mo i bet!

Bart

Hall of Famer
backrow said:
good lookin', huh :) not as good lookin as Slow Mo i bet!

I'm just goofin around. It's been many a year since a good looking lass looked at me twice. Father Time has it in for me, but I'm still a thousand times better looking than Slo-Mo. Could probably beat him in a foot race to boot.Edited by: Bart

Triad

Mentor
White Shogun said:

Here comes another excuse article, from ESPN.com:

Instead, the world was introduced to an athlete who had nothing to hold on to, nothing to grasp, nothing to love. An athlete who was living a lie because the game he possibly was born to play was slowly being taken from him. But he didn't know it. Not then. Not as a teenager.

That's almost poetic.

Because in Maurice Clarett's situation there is a difference between an excuse and the reason.

Something that takes this into consideration: He grew up with two brothers and 11 cousins in his grandmother's house in Youngstown, Ohio. His grandmother's house. Not Mom's, not Dad's. Thirteen kids under one roof, survival of the illest, with an older woman trying to hold it all together. According to ESPN reports, he ate "pork and beans for dinner, a couple of folded slices of bologna (no bread) for lunch." By the time he enrolled at Ohio State, he had attended the funerals of 10 of his friends, witnessed two people shot and killed in front of his grandmother's home, and served three stints in a local juvenile detention center.

Clarett was 18. A child in the scheme of things. One who never played in the pros. One who never tasted his dream.
smiley19.gif
smiley19.gif
smiley19.gif

Four loaded guns, bulletproof vest, half-empty bottle of vodka, .... while only blocks away from the home of a woman who was slated to testify against (and identify) him in a pending case in which he was awaiting trial on two counts of aggravated battery, four counts of robbery and one count of carrying a concealed weapon.
A coincidence he was in her neighborhood?

Entire article

my prediction is that Maurice Clarett will spend the next ten to twenty years setting scoring and yardage records in the state of Ohio prison football league.

Clarett, you could have been somebody, instead you're a bum.

Triad

Mentor
Outside the Lines reported today that Clarett owed an Israeli mobster a lot of money. Apparently, the mobster put Clarett up in a Malibu beach home, gave him money, bodyguards, and the use of a BMW when Clarett left The OSU (that's why he got so fat and lazy). In return he was entitled to 60% of Clarett's eventual first year NFL income.

After Clarett's agent refused a contract worth $400,000 from the Broncos in favor of an incentive laden contract and refused a $50000 contract from Reebok (not enough) he was eventually cut by the Broncos with no income and a huge debt to an angry Jewish mobster. Hence, the beginning of Mo's life of crime and paranoia.

The mobster has been sentenced on federal charges for nine years for doing whatever mobters do.

white is right

Hall of Famer
This is real bad news, but typical for a semi-literate street donkey. Who would ever take a loan from a loan-shark /mobster. I wonder if the NFL investigators knew about this. Eventually Moe would have been asked to fumble on the goal line in an important game....
smiley5.gif

Triad

Mentor
white is right said:
Eventually Moe would have been asked to fumble on the goal line in an important game....
smiley5.gif
That's an excellent point that probably already occurs.