Mark Steyn

j41181

Master
Gotta love this fellow! Much of the stuff he talks about makes sense!
smiley20.gif

Multiculturalism means your kid has to learn some wretched tribal dirge for the school holiday concert instead of getting to sing "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.

Multiculturalism means that the worst attributes of Muslim culture - the subjugation of women - combine with the worst attributes of Western culture - licence and self-gratification.

I am not a racist, only a culturist. I believe Western culture - rule of law, universal suffrage - is preferable to Arab culture.

Obama - from dazzle to DRONE

Obama's "interminable tinny tune with catchpenny hooks" Edited by: j41181

Westside

Hall of Famer
j41181 incredible! I just complemented foobar75 on his signature regarding this genius Mark Steyn, minutes ago.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
He seems to be right on the mark regarding the farce that is (Marxist spawned) "multiculturalism". He's warned against the rise of the Muhamedan population & influence in Europe. However, he's a pro-Empire building chickenhawk (re the Middle East).

For those wondering if Steyn is a Tribesman, according to Wikipedia..."He was baptized a Catholic and later confirmed in the Anglican Church. He has stated "the last Jewish female in my line was one of my paternal great-grandmothers and that both my grandmothers were Catholic"

foobar75

Master
Hehehe, I've long been a fan of Mark Steyn. He may not be perfect, but I agree with a lot of what he says. Just check my signature!

..and thanks for the compliment Westside!
smiley20.gif

Westside

Hall of Famer
In case anyone is interested, Mark is subing for Hannity on the Fox News Channel. He is on right now. You can chance the replay later tonight. Right he is talking to Dick Morris about this cluster f**k health bill about to be pasted.

guest301

Hall of Famer
He will also be subbing for Rush over the Christmas Holidays. Sort of a conservative relief pitcher.
smiley2.gif

Westside

Hall of Famer
Thx Guest301. I like his points of view, your right he is a great relief pitcher!

guest301

Hall of Famer
Your welcome Westside. Mark Steyn also has a unique voice and accent that commands attention when he speaks. He sounds very cultered and educated without the Yale/Harvard stuffiness/elitism you usually get from those types.