Manny Pacquiao vs. Timothy Bradley II

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
This fight is set for April 12 in Las Vegas.

Is it possible for Manny Pacquiao to receive fair judging? With the caste system in American sports, African-American boxers always get favored treatment from American boxing judges, referees, fans, writers, and media people like Max Kellerman.

If the fight were in Macao, Manny would win for certain because he's a better fighter than the craven runner Bradley. But in Las Vegas, Manny Pacquiao will need a KO to win.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
Any boxer has a chance to win if he lands his lucky punch or combination, but unless Pac has suffered a massive decline in skills (sure, he's slowed down, but he's still lightyears ahead of that joke Bradley) he should win handily on points or even KO the f*cker.

I think the pressure is more on Bradley this time, because a lot of uninformed people like to think Manny Pacquiao is shot, and Bradley needs to prove to the world that he didn't get lucky last time.

Though, luck has nothing to do about it, since that fight was a robbery as big as Sharkey stealing the title versus Schmeling because the crooked judges didn't want the title to stay in a fascist country.

If Bradley tries to go in guns blazing because he wants to go toe to toe, Manny will knock him the f*ck out.

But no, in answer to the original question, Pacquiao will not get fair treatment in an American venue.

Westside

Hall of Famer
This should be an easy win for Pacman. Bradley struggled with Marquez, who is 1 1/2 steps slower than Pacman. I see Pacman easily winning a UD or late KO.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
This should be an easy win for Pacman. Bradley struggled with Marquez, who is 1 1/2 steps slower than Pacman. I see Pacman easily winning a UD or late KO.
True, but will he be robbed if it goes to the scorecards?

Pacquiao easily won the first fight, but the judges robbed him in favor of the negro boxer Bradley.

Is it possible for Manny Pacquiao to receive fair judging?

Probably not.

Pacquiao was robbed in the first fight with Bradley (even American wigger fans will acknowledge that, so you know it must be true!), and recent history would show a reoccurring pattern in American boxing where foreigners are robbed or don't receive fair judging against Negro American boxers.

For the most part, I don't believe it's possible for any foreigner to receive a truly fair decision in the USA vs An African-American. That's why I'm generally against the idea of Europeans fighting in the USA, if they do it, they must know they need to win by KO. There is the odd time where a just decision is reached, for example, a few of Tomasz Adamek's fights to Negro Americans where close decisions and he won, but it seems like 85%+ of the time the freigner is screwed.

Manny Pacquiao can win, but he needs to emphatically dominate (like Maidana did to Broner) for the judges to recognize it, or win by KO. I don't see him winning a close, competitive, or tossup decision even if he deserves it... (Re: See Kotelnik/Alexander, Malignaggi/Broner, Pavlik/Taylor 1, Pirog/Jacobs up to the KO).

American judges side almost exclusively with Negroes in close rounds. So, someone like Manny Pacquiao needs to win rounds emphatically for it to count.

With the caste system in American sports, African-American boxers always get favored treatment from American boxing judges, referees, fans, writers, and media people like Max Kellerman.

Absolutely correct, I can recall 30+ blatant robberies in American boxing in the past 5 or so years. Almost always, the boxer-beneficiary is a Black American, and generally the boxer getting screwed is a foreigner (either European, Asian, or what have you...).

But in Las Vegas, Manny Pacquiao will need a KO to win.

Agreed, he needs a KO or a dominating performance where there is no doubt whatsoever. Then again, he dominated the first fight and was still robbed. So probably needs a KO to win against the Negro in USA.

Last edited:

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I doubt Manny gets a fair decision. It's almost criminal that now with a huge rise in white champions and contenders, robberies against white fighters and Asians in this case are just becoming more and more common. I can see Manny getting a decision but he is going to have to be very dominant, more so than the last fight.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
"I doubt Manny gets a fair decision."

Forgedabodit. Yet another one in Las Vegas, the most corrupt city in the world.

Ambrose

Master
"I doubt Manny gets a fair decision."

Forgedabodit. Yet another one in Las Vegas, the most corrupt city in the world.

Exactly, Manny either knocks him around or he loses. Done.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Looking forward to this Saturday. Hoping for Manny to really beatdown his affelet once and for all. Bradley knows he lost the last fight and admitted to Arum he did not win right after the fight. Now all we hear is how he "really" won. Instead of being humble which is impossible for affelets, he goes TNB 24/7. I can't wait for a hoped Pacquiao beatdown.

Last edited:

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
I won't be posting any streams for this fight, because it's a PPV and posting streams could cause this website legal problems.

Please, never post a stream for a PPV here.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I won't be posting any streams for this fight, because it's a PPV and posting streams could cause this website legal problems.

Please, never post a stream for a PPV here.

What are your thoughts on Bradley? Do you think his last three fights were actually loses to Marquez, Pacquioa and Prodnikov? The guy has a poor knockout percentage at only 37 percent.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
What are your thoughts on Bradley? Do you think his last three fights were actually loses to Marquez, Pacquioa and Prodnikov? The guy has a poor knockout percentage at only 37 percent.
He's a cowardly runner who should have lost to Pacquiao and Provodnikov. I hope Pacquaio knocks him out.

Westside

Hall of Famer

Bradley went L-Paquiao I, L-Prodnikov and W-Marquez(although a draw would get no argument from me). Looking forward to Pacman beating this TNB fighter down hard. For no other reason than to be humble at least for remaining night and when he wakes up in the morning. God, I can not stand Bradley.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Bradley went L-Paquiao I, L-Prodnikov and W-Marquez(although a draw would get no argument from me). Looking forward to Pacman beating this TNB fighter down hard. For no other reason than to be humble at least for remaining night and when he wakes up in the morning. God, I can not stand Bradley.
Let the robberies begin as Russian national Khabib Allakhverdiev was just robbed against tough and gritty but losing Mexican American Jessie Vargas. It looked like KA out worked him down the stretch and had Vargas on vapours in the 12th round. But of course the judges mailed in their rounds before the fight began......:scared:

Last edited:

Hawkeye2

Mentor
Where do they get these judges. They need to set up a committee to oversee, these judges.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
The fight is close so far.

I'm worried. Unless Manny dominates, they'll give the rounds to Bradley.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
I have it 8 round to 3 for Pacman, with one 10-10 round. So There is no way they can gives this to bradley.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Pacquiao dominated the last 2/3 of the fight.

My scorecard was 117-111 for Manny.

Bradley started the fight aggressively, but became defensive and only countered with wild wide shots after being hit a few times.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer

Bradley started the fight aggressively, but became defensive and only countered with wild wide shots after being hit a few times.

What bothers me is that a guy like Klitschko completely dominates fighters and doesn't even get hit yet they always claim the heavyweight division is weak. On the other hand a guy like Bradley who could easily have four losses gets involved in very close fights all the time yet he's considered great. His knockout percentagei s only 37 percent yet this is they guy people want to watch. Ridiculous.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer

Here is an article written by a Chris Williams over at boxingnews24.com. I suspect this Williams is black and he's racist as hell always supporting black fighters. He claims only an injury slowed Bradley down. Another idiot white by the name of Scott Gilfoid writes there as well. He is always supporting his precious Deontay Wilder and knocking white fighters and especially white British fighters.

Westside

Hall of Famer
I had Manny winning by 4 rounds. I was watching the fight at a friends house. Most if not all wanted Manny to win. In round 8 when it was clear that Pacman was dominating and Bradely starting to looked gassed and was walking around the ring like a mummy, I told everyone he will give an excuse to why he lost. Sure enough when he was interviewed for his losing performance he said he "hurt" his leg. He pulled a page from the Venus Williams play book. Negros always looking for excuses in sports and everyday life, when things do not go their way, which is almost all the time. Glad Manny won, rest of my week will be good.

Last edited:

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Here is an article written by a Chris Williams over at boxingnews24.com. I suspect this Williams is black and he's racist as hell always supporting black fighters. He claims only an injury slowed Bradley down. Another idiot white by the name of Scott Gilfoid writes there as well. He is always supporting his precious Deontay Wilder and knocking white fighters and especially white British fighters.
Both Chris Williams and Scott Gilfoid are just pen names of the owner of www.boxingnews24.com and www.eastsideboxing.com. His name is David Rosenberg and he's Jewish.

The Hock

Master
On the other hand a guy like Bradley who could easily have four losses gets involved in very close fights all the time yet he's considered great. His knockout percentagei s only 37 percent yet this is they guy people want to watch. Ridiculous.

I don't want to watch him. Never have. The only time I found Bradley fun to watch was when that Central Asian was knocking the crap out of him. Bradley is one to watch only because you-know-who hypes hiim and says he's one to watch.

He's a bore and I'm glad he lost and I hope he goes away.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I don't want to watch him. Never have. The only time I found Bradley fun to watch was when that Central Asian was knocking the crap out of him. Bradley is one to watch only because you-know-who hypes hiim and says he's one to watch.

He's a bore and I'm glad he lost and I hope he goes away.

Neither do I. The DWF's are so programmed that they will pay 60 dollars or whatever the cost was of this fight to watch a 145lb midget negro with a 37 knockout percentage fight because he's "explosive" and "exciting." According to who? Last time I checked Klitschko had a 79 percent knockout percentage which is twice the midgets. The other pig Mayweather has a 57 percent knockout percentage, cherry picks his fights, and is on the defensive the entire fight. Yet he gets all the big paydays.