mama said knock you out

The_Mack

I am an incredibly stupid and persistent troll. Even in my dim brain I realize I will never be allowed to post here, but because I am so dumb I keep trying. Please excuse me, I am cerebrally challenged and have no life.Edited by: Don Wassall

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
The_Mack, heh. Gotta go all the way back to 1990 to find that. Too bad yo boyz can't do that anymore. Now, Whitest is the Mightiest once again!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Does anyone know if IP addresses can be traced to the areas from which they originate, or if there is a way to find out? I've noticed that most of the trolls seem to have IPs that start with the same two first numbers. I have a pretty good ideain which two or three citiesthey might live, but am curious to know if I'm right.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Good question, Don. Hopefully someone here has that knowledge in their head. Otherwise, I'll do my best to find out.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
That doesn't seem to provide much geographical info when IPs are entered. I'll play around with it more when I have time.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
What city did you have in mind DOn?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Parody said:
You can find out here:

IP address locator

Just type in the IP address.

That one works well, thanks.

This troll is in Southern California. The legendary black supremacist troll Brutal is also in Southern Cali, so it's most likely the latest incarnation of him.

The Hock

Master
The_Mack said:
<div>I am an incredibly stupid and persistent troll.  Even in my dim brain I realize I will never be allowed to post here, but because I am so dumb I keep trying.  Please excuse me, I am cerebrally challenged and have no life.</div>

Weird, but this troll is really starting to make some sense.

Its most intelligent effort yet.

Bear Backer

Mentor
Colonel_Reb said:
The_Mack, heh. Gotta go all the way back to 1990 to find that. Too bad yo boyz can't do that anymore. Now, Whitest is the Mightiest once again!

smiley36.gif
Very true. Which one of the geeks is this clown anyway, the Mack Daddy or the Daddy Mack? Jump...JumpEdited by: Bear Backer

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Glad you were able to find a good locator, Don. I remember asking a classmate of mine about tracking IP addresses 4 years ago, but I never looked into it.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Look at all of the "action" a goofball post from a troll generates! I wish more trolls would post so can have more of this fun.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I'm glad Don now has a useful tracker that will help him isolate these trolls. Maybe we can come up with nicknames for their IP address/location, like Bay Area Banned or Los Angeles Loser or something!
smiley36.gif

Edited by: Colonel_Reb

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I sense this troll is very mentally disturbed. He probably needs to be on some kind of medications. A normal person wouldn't constantly come on the same board with the same garbage for entertainment.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Is this that same negrophile/race-traitor "Ivory King" (aka "Ebony Queen")? That candy@$$ needs to just go back to the bathhouse & leave the sports dialog to us real men!
smiley2.gif
smiley35.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
lost said:
whiteathlete33 said:
Brutal never gives up does he.
Maybe brutal is not just one person?

Well Don already did an ip address check and they keep coming back from the same area so it's probably him. He always goes into the same forums to argue, boxing and football.