Malaysian Airliner Shot Down

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer

It seems to me Russia has ZERO to gain from doing these things. I could be wrong but I think we need to look at other possible culprits. Of course, the rockets fired from Gaza never seem to hit any targets, and then immediately dozens and even hundreds of Palestinian citizens get killed "in retaliation". Think there's no connection? Well, hmmmm, I wonder who or what group would benefit from all this hub-bub all over on the other side of the world. HMMMMM, I just wonder...

davidholly

Mentor
It seems to me Russia has ZERO to gain from doing these things. I could be wrong but I think we need to look at other possible culprits. Of course, the rockets fired from Gaza never seem to hit any targets, and then immediately dozens and even hundreds of Palestinian citizens get killed "in retaliation". Think there's no connection? Well, hmmmm, I wonder who or what group would benefit from all this hub-bub all over on the other side of the world. HMMMMM, I just wonder...

Yeah, it doesn't have anything to do with Israel's state of the art missile defense system that calculates where rockets will land while they're still airborne and then shoots down the ones that'll touchdown in residential areas.